Let The Raid, Begin!

Izuku is currently still sound asleep on his bed, his hair all over the place, his drool all over the pillow, while his alarm clock hit 7 AM. He robotically hit the snooze button on it.

'Do I get up and go to work, or...' He stopped his musing and suddenly flipped off of his bed, firing a web at his mask, and he's already slipping on his vigilante gear while hopping on one leg whiles putting one of his shoes on.

"The most important raid I go to, and I overslept!" He opened his balcony door and jumped out, firing a string of web on a building to swing his way to the police station where all the heroes and police are gathering for the final planning stage before the raid starts.

"Please! God! I'm not religious, But please! Don't let them start the raid before I get there!" He prayed while twisting in the air for more momentum while firing a web in front of him to propel him further.

But Izuku quickly felt his phone vibrate when he looked at who was calling; he pressed the green icon to accept the call.

"Uh, hey doc!" Izuku laughed nervously "Midoriya! Where are you? The grant is about to be here at noon; I wanted to have tested the arms once more before they arrive," Otto said through the phone

"Sorry doc, but, umm, One of the agencies suddenly called, and, ahh, said they adjusted the schedule to be today. It was originally tomorrow, but they kept pushing me to come today." Izuku quickly felt some sweat slowly dripping down the side of his forehead.

"Did you tell them that you have another VERY important job?" Otto asked, pacing around the lab.

"Of course!" Izuku voiced, dodging a fire escape by planting his hand on the rail and flipping his way through the gap "They said the photographer was uh, they were, uh, they-they, uh, only have today to shoot before flying to the U.S again" He informed while running up the end of the alley wall and reaching the top, he fired a web on the edge to carry his upward momentum to forward and twisting his body to not lose any of the speed he gained.

Otto gave a short huff "Well, next time please tell them that they should fix their scheduling" Otto then mumbled something Izuku couldn't pick up on.

"Anyways," The doc said, "When will you be out?"

Izuku gave a non-noticeable sigh of relief "They said, uh, the shoot will take, umm, maybe the whole day?" Izuku said, as confidently as he could.

"The whole day!?" Otto screamed, Izuku heard a thud through the phone and stopped before he can jump off the edge and continue stealthily web-swinging.

"DOC! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Izuku asked while crouching down so people couldn't see him.

Izuku heard Otto gave a soft 'yes' and he sat down on the roof, leaning back on the railing.

"I'm sorry, that, that was nothing" Otto voiced "I know you have a different job Izuku. And I'm sorry if I'm taking time out of that"

"What?!" Izuku uttered "No, no! Please don't think that doc, I wanted this, I always dream of working for you, ever since I saw your college thesis I admired you, so please, don't blame yourself for my self-centered ways"

Otto gave a subdued chuckle "Please, you're not as self-centered as you think you are Izuku, being a model is what you need to do to feed your mother, I still can't believe you accepted this job, sometimes even without pay." Otto smiled at the other end of the call.

"That's why I admire you Midoriya. Even when people kept looking down on you, you still managed to continue the things you need to do"

"You praise me too much doc" Izuku smiled while standing up "You should really look at yourself in the mirror, and see what I see"