"Wake up!!" I said. I didn't shout at him because I know no one likes it. That's the only reason. I am not scarred of him.

"What" he said with the most annoyed tone.

"I want to talk to rose" he looked at me like he saw a ghost but quickly covered it up.

"Give me your phone" I demanded and he woke up from the couch while taking his phone. He eats some food that was setting on the counter. Melissa was eyeing us back and forth while the situation was getting more awkward.

He then dialed some digits on the phone and talked in lower voice so that I couldn't hear him.

What in the universe is going on? I just wanted to talk to rose. It's not like I'm a spy or something.

He cut the phone and throws it on the counter and replied, "She doesn't want to talk to you." I said simply while continue to eat his breakfast.

"You are lying" I gritted my teeth. I don't like people like him.

"I am" he smirked while accepting. "What are you gonna do about it" he said challenging me.

"I will...

"You will...

"Ahhh!!" I shouted and ran in the garden. I know I was no match for him.

After few minutes, while I was hitting the grass in the garden. Spencer and Melissa came in the garden.

"I heard what happened" Spencer said.

I huffed and sat on the swing. I will ignore them. They always support that fucker. I know that he paid them but what the other point in supporting him.

"Looks like someone is angry" Melissa commented. I'm still ignoring them.

"Isn't it bad Spencer, now Ivan will never train her." She said while looking at Spencer.

"Wait!! What training?" I asked I got up from swing.

"You need to ask him...he said that...what was it Spencer?"

"That he is considering her request." He said while getting up from the swing. I practically ran from there to found Ivan. Melissa shouted that he was in the gym cross the hall. Both Melissa and Spencer were smiling.

I opened the gym door with some struggle. God! That door was heavy. I noticed Ivan was standing there without his shirt while punching the punching bag. He stopped and looked at me. I decided that this was not the best time to have a convo. So I tried to go back.

Suddenly a hand jerked me back & I came face to face with this devilish handsome man.

"Sweetheart got the news" he asked while his breath was fanning over my neck. God!! Why this fucker looks good. Can't he look like...Like ughh!! My mind didn't even think of a bad thing. All because of him.

"You are sweating" I pointed out. Good Lizzie that will show that you have no effect of him. By the way he looked hot like that.

He chuckled, "so should I reconsider your request ...to teach you how to fight."

I looked at him like stupid Dora the explorer, even Rose hated that show.

"Is 6 am good" he asked bringing me back to the reality. See Dora make you dumb.

"Yes" I murmured. He nodded in agreement.

The door again opened and Spencer walked in, "sorry to break it up for you guys but Ivan, roman is calling." He gave us a look and Ivan let me hand go.

"Sweetheart go to your room." Ivan whispered in my ear. This time Spencer opened the heavy door for me. I did my happy dance in the hallway since no one was there and called Melissa to eat breakfast with me.

Ivan's pov

The only reason I accepted Lizzie request to train her because last night we received our third attack by the vipers.

I didn't even told Lizzie about what happened to rose because it will only pile up our problems. And we didn't want that.

"Roman called us to tell that we will change the venue of wedding to our private island." Spencer informed me while I put my t-shirt back.

"Do you guys have a plan?" I asked.

"Yes roman has one." Spencer said while staring outside.

"What is it?"

"He said that ...he will only inform us our role in the plan, noting else." Spencer turned back and sat on the chair. I leaned on the wall thinking how clever can roman is. He never trust anyone in the mafia even his brothers that makes him more intelligent than us.

"So when is the flight for my brother's weeding?" I smirked while Spencer laughed because firstly we heard the girls while talking in the club about their weeding escape; sometimes we bugged the rooms on our property. My brothers wanted to punish them, but they wanted to catch them in action, according to roman that would be more fun. And secondly, we are gonna win this time again establishing our supremacy.

"We will show the world how Rodriguez throw there tantrum." With that I exited the room.

................................................................................................................................................................

don't forget to like💖💖💖💖💖 comment💙💚💜💛 and share🙏🙏🙏🙆.

follow me:

itsannie1999

itsannie1999

signing out........