9. Spring Meeting

-/:\- Shinso's P.O.V -/:\-

The Gay Group? What was that? Oh no. Did Denki join a cult?

After the last class ends, I walk out of the classroom, and Denki, Todoroki, Midoriya, Mirio, Amajiki, Kirishima, and Bakugo are already waiting on me. "HOW?!" I ask loudly, and my classmates give me odd looks, "Your classes are on the OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE SCHOOL, HOW ARE YOU ALREADY HERE?!"

"Shinso, you're shouting. People are going to think you're weird," Denki says, trying not to laugh. "Just stay with us, and don't look suspicious," Bakugo snaps, his eyes glazed with a burning hatred. What'd I do? I'm the one being dragged along!

We head down the halls, all the while I'm worrying about whatever was about to happen to me. I look over at Denki though, and he spots me and flashes a bright smile. I couldn't help but smile back. Maybe it won't be anything bad.

Suddenly the group stops walking, and I notice we've stopped in front of the library. At first, I think there was some sort of mistake, and I glance at Bakugo, Mirio, and Denki, all of who seem like they've never set foot in a library their entire lives. But Midoriya pulls out a key and unlocks the door, and everyone walks inside the library.

I'm about to head inside when I feel a tug at my sleeve, and I turn to see Bakugo standing behind me. He looks at Kirishima and gives him a slight nod before Kirishima pushes Denki inside ahead of him. When the doors close, Bakugo grabs me by the collar of my shirt and shoves me against the wall. What the heck?! What's going on?

"Listen," has says, shoving his hands into his pockets and looking at the floor. He opens and closes his mouth a few times, clearly having trouble telling me whatever it was. "Denki... looks really happy when he's around you. He just seems so much brighter when he's with you. He doesn't hang around us as much, and that's fine, but..." He suddenly looked up at me, glaring at me with all of the hatred that he could possess, "If you ever hurt Denki, your life will become a living hell. You will make him feel like a king, and you will make him feel like he can trust you with his life. Break that trust, and I will break you beyond repair. Do I make myself clear?"

I quickly nod, and he stomps past me into the library, leaving me alone in the empty hall. I just stood there for a second, completely shocked. Hurt him? I would never, ever do that. That's a promise.

Is he really happy with me? How the hell do I make him happy? Is he really that much better with me?

Feeling a little dazed, I slowly make my way inside the library. Even though the library was closed and the lights were off, the large window in the back allowed the afternoon light to seep into every dark corner possible. It created a haunting, yet comforting atmosphere, and I felt strangely at ease.

I followed the sound of conversations to the back left corner of the library. I arrive at an open space, lit by a lantern that was placed in the center. Surrounding the lantern in a circle were different colored pillows that everyone sat on.

Todoroki and Midoriya sat on a green pillow, Bakugo and Kirishima sat on a red one, Jiro and Momo on black, Mirio and Amajiki on a soft yellow-colored pillow, and Monoma and Aoyama sat on a glittery and golden pillow with sparkly fringe. Of course.

I spot Denki sitting on a purple pillow, and he pats the spot next to him. I feel my face heat up just a little... until I realize that I'll also be sitting next to Bakugo. Great.

I sit next to Denki and sit criss-cross like everyone else is. Something bumps against my knee, and I notice Denki's knee resting gently against mine. I look over at him, and I catch his eye before we both quickly look away from one another, our faces turning bright red, but neither one of us move.