New berk

Heather and the others flew up to the rest of berk. She was still trying to process what just happened.

Frida hadn't acted like herself. The only part that had looked anything like herself was when she ran over to Shadow and that split second where she said she loved her.

Why were her eyes purple? Heather wondered. Had Grimmel done something to her? He had to have done something for her to look past Heather and all the others without any emotion. Sure, Frida wasn't that close to the gang, but she had grown to care for most of them.

"Are you ok?" Heather turned to her side to see Astrid with a concerned expression.

"Yeah, just trying to figure everything out," Heather said truthfully. "I just don't understand why she would do that. She might have not told me everything about her past but I know she would never harm anyone, especially not dragons. Even if she had some serious business with Hiccup, I doubt she would go as far as killing all he cares about. Ruin his life, yes, but without all the killing." Heather looked at Astrid again.

"I believe you. She didn't seem like the person to want to harm anyone back in berk. I mean remember, the moment she saw the newly hatched dragons she melted into a puddle?" Astrid said with a smile.

Heather laughed at the memory.

They were in the stables as one of the dragons was laying protectively around her newly hatched eggs. The yellow and black Monstrous Nightmare barely let anyone around her, but today she was willing to show off her newly hatched babies.

Frida carefully walked towards the female and sat down in front of her. One of the babies, a blood-red one, waddled over to her and laid its head on her crossed legs.

Frida pulled the little dragon into her arms while she talked to it in a baby voice while scratching and petting it.

Heather came over and sat beside her. "Are you enjoying yourself?" She asked her girlfriend.

"A lot," Frida laughed. She yelped as the little dragon sneezed a little bit of flames. "You already have a little flame. I see you being a titan wing in the future little one," Frida cooed.

Heather laughed. Seeing her girlfriend so soft with a baby dragon made her wonder, how would she be with a human baby? The image that came into her mind was adorable. Frida having a little boy or girl on her shoulders as she flew around on Shadow. Throwing them up in the air and catching them again and again.

The small child coming home with a bruise and Frida would tend to it while explaining her own scars while she reassured the little one that their little bruise would probably not form into a scar.

Heather smiled as she thought about it. Either she or Frida needed to get the guts and asked the other if they wanted to marry them. She just needed to find her and tell her that she forgave her. Because she did.

She had been out of it the day her secrets got out. She had been mad and annoyed that she hadn't trusted her with it before. But she now understood why Frida didn't want to tell her. She wouldn't exactly have been thrilled to find out that her girlfriend was an ex murderer before.

"What are you thinking of Heather?" Astrid asked.

"Just back to the hatchlings. I remember how I imagined her with a real kid," Heather smiled sadly. "I also understand why she hid the secret from me."

She looked to a grinning Astrid. "When she comes back, you two are getting married. She needs to relax, and I want you to live out your dream," she said.

"Thanks, Astrid. I just hope she comes back. I don't want her to stay brainwashed or mind-controlled like that. She is just lost," she said.

Astrid didn't say anything, she just looked deep in thought.

"Potty break!" Fishlegs shouted. Heather looked in front of her to see a giant island.

The whole village flew around before Hiccup landed in a semi-open place where everyone else landed.

"This is beautiful," Heather said as she jumped of Windshear.

The Vikings began to claim spaces as their own to build huts or workshops. Heather began looking around. If they were going to stay here, she wanted to find the perfect place for her and Frida, when and if she came back.

She eventually found a cozy spot on a cliff. It had a beautiful view over the ocean and was partially hidden away from the rest of the village by large trees.

Heather imagined a treehouse in one of them. And a blond kid climbing up a rope ladder to get into it while different small dragons flew in and out.

"What is wrong with me?" Heather asked herself as she softly hit her forehead. Why was she imagining all of these things all of the sudden? She really needed to find Frida. She needed to propose.

The day flew by fast. Valka was going back to see if they had been followed, the Berkians, as well as Heather, had begun to build their houses. Heather had told Valka before she went to tell Frida to come home if she found her, and to make sure to tell her that she forgave her.

"Heather," Astrid said as she came up to her as she just finished setting her tent up.

"Hi Astrid," Heather said as she smiled.

"So you are thinking about staying here? It is nice," she said as she dropped a few blankets on the ground along with a tunic.

"Why did you bring me a tunic?" Heather asked as she picked it up.

"It is Frida's I saw it in your chest and took it out. I was scared you might burn it out of rage and then regret it," Astrid said as she walked away.

Heather pulled the tunic up to her nose. It still smelled like her. Burnt, flowers, and saltwater. Weird mix, but one Heather found comfort in.

Heather finished up her tent and entered. She heard Windshear get comfortable outside as she covered herself with the blanket as she brought the tunic close to her chest.

"I forgive you, Frida, please come home," Heather said before she fell asleep. A single tear trailing down her cheek.

A/N: I really enjoyed writing this. When I get done with this one, I might do a separate story or one shot of their little family, or just at the end of this one as an epilogue, whatever you guys prefer really.
Drink water and eat food if you haven't.
Remember to get enough sleep so you have energy to do what you have to do and what you want to do.
There is at least one person that loves and appreciates you staying.
Thank you all for reading this, hope you enjoyed it, and votes, comments, and critics are always appreciated.
Have a blessed day/night/afternoon.
Love you all ❤❤❤❤❤❤