It was almost dawn, but he still couldn't find it.

    Yu Xiao Lu has lost patience with him: "Nian Qin, Wuyan is no longer a child. She has been here for four years and will not get lost. She is angry with you and deliberately does not want to see you, avoiding you. You. What's the use of being in a hurry. Now that you know you regret it, why did you want to get her off again?"

    He stood downstairs in Sang Wuyan and didn't speak for a long time. The hospital called again, saying that the situation was a little abnormal, and urged Su Nian Qin to go back.

    When it was dawn, when he came back, he walked at the door and met Sang Wuyan.

    She asked him, "Is Yu Wei Lan important in this world, or me?"

    Su Nian Qin was shocked in the face of this sudden question. He knew that she saw him and Yu Wei Lan's intimacy yesterday, and he was so flustered that he didn't dare to look at her, so he had to deliberately ask her: "Do you think it is interesting to ask such a stupid question?"

    Unexpectedly, what she would exchange for was a more decisive sentence. At that moment, he almost forgot to breathe. Finally—Did they still get to this point?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Su Nian Qin stood in front of the car, and did not answer Wei Hao's question for a long time. After standing for a long time, he forgot to say something to Wei Hao, and then silently returned to the car.

    He later learned that Sang Wuyan's father had passed away that night. After that, he didn't dare and had no right to appear in Sang Wuyan's world. He is a blind man, a blind man who can only hurt people.

    Isn't Assistant Qin's father a vivid portrayal?

    He has no ability to give her happiness.

    But he missed her so much. For more than a thousand days and nights in three years, he never missed their past. This kind of longing has increased with the passage of time, and he is not even sure if these emotions will one day accumulate to crush him.

    But Sang Wuyan seemed to have forgotten him.

    So sometimes he can't help but hate her. He remembered all this so unforgettable, how could she forget and forget, and pretend to go on blind dates and get married as if nothing had happened, and even said to him heartlessly: "Su Nian Qin, you seem to have a good time. "

    What a shit!

    On the way back, Xiao Qin found Su Nian Qin leaning on the chair, squinting his eyes, not in a good mood.

    Xiao Zhou while driving also noticed that the atmosphere was a little dull, so he said, "Mr. Su, would you like to listen to some music?"

    Su Nian Qin waved his hand.

    "Master Zhou, what radio do you have here?" Xiao Qin asked.

    Xiao Zhou is a driver temporarily prepared by the branch for Su Nian Qin, a native of City B.

    Xiao Zhou glanced at the time and said: "There is a talk show at this time that is not bad, I always listen to it." Then he opened the radio and searched that station.

    Suddenly, he heard a nostalgic voice ringing in the car via radio waves: "Then the director, please answer our second call today." It was Sang Wuyan's voice.

    The driver looked for a topic and said, "This host is so cute sometimes."

    Su Nian Qin sat up straight, raised his hand, and made a silent gesture to the driver. He concentrated on hearing the last word of the program along the way. Not fall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Sang Wuyan came home from get off work, lying on the sofa, staring at the dial in a daze. Suddenly she took out the lighter in her handbag again.

    This is the simplest frosted navy blue lighter that Su Nian Qin threw there that day.

    Put two things together. This was the only memory Su Nian Qin left her. One was grabbed, and the other was picked up by herself after he forgot to take it. She was with Su Nian Qin for half a year, and he never gave her anything.

    The book says that women are material.

    In fact, it is not material, but from there you can see the man's heart. He didn't care about her at all.

    She saw him smoking for the first time. The former Su Nian Qin was a person who stayed away from all bad habits and didn't even stay up late. Because he has lost his eyes, he takes great care of his health. Now seeing him lighting up the cigarette skillfully, surrounded by smoke, she was so heartbroken.

    He is totally ruining himself.

    After thinking about it, she looked at the watch again. She actually wore a very valuable thing for a long time, and she often forgot it in the bathroom.

    "For such an expensive thing, we will use it as an exchange for money when we can't afford it one day." Cheng Yin came out of the house and said.

    "Why would I live with you, a pretty woman." Sang Wuyan sighed.

    "Is there any way, who told you to always follow me, as if you can't live without me." Cheng Yin blew with emotion.

    "Should I take it and return it to him?"

    "That's great, you can see him again with integrity." Cheng Yin teased.

    Sang Wuyan said nothing.

    "Wuyan, do you still love him?" Cheng Yin asked.

    "I don't know."

    "You don't know what you are doing with the lighter thrown by others?" Cheng Yin hit the nail on the head.

    "I..." Sang Wuyan said poorly.

    "Wuyan," Cheng Yin looked at her, "After so many years, have you found someone more suitable for you than him?"

    "I just didn't meet him, maybe I will show up right away." Sang Wuyan said lightly. .