"Y/N-chan, it seems that fate wants us to be together!" With both hands resting on your desk, he leaned downwards, flashing a grin at you. You had to raise your head up high just to see him well, because Oikawa was tall, like a giant, compared to you. Not only that, you heard that he was also playing for the school's volleyball team. So, it was no doubt that he was indeed tall.

"Yaaaay..." You lazily punched the air, wanting nothing more but to start working on the project. Back then, you were a procrastinator, so all your works were done a day before the deadline, or the day of the deadline.

Ahem. You ended up getting lectured by your teacher so you magically transformed from a procrastinator to a precrastinator now! Nonetheless, being both procrastinators and precrastinators had its own pros and cons. 

Oikawa huffed, "Be more energetic, Y/N-chan!" He paused for a while, "Should we start on our project today? I'm free after school today!"

You pondered about your schedule for today. You did have plans to watch a new movie since you already finished all your homework during break time. So, Edward Cullen or Oikawa Tooru? It was a rather tough question, but you had no other solution but to choose the person that would bring the most benefits to you...

But Edward Cullen was hot. Was Oikawa Tooru hot? You didn't have a single idea how Oikawa looked like under the cloth. Perhaps, a six-pack? Or an eight-pack?

Oh my-

"YEAH, sure. I'm free today too!" Nodding your head slightly, you bit your lower lip, wondering what the fuck was wrong with you for having those thoughts about your classmate. You pinched the skin on your arm, awakening your spirits back.

You questioned, "So, your place or my place?"

There was no reply, no response from the brunet. Out of curiosity, you lifted your head upwards and realised the playful glint flashing in his eyes, as well as the teasing smirk that gave away everything. His mind was in another world, with rather inappropriate stuff dancing around. Well, you couldn't blame him. He was a growing teenage boy after all-

"My my my, Y/N-chan. What an erotic question~" Never had you ever wished to wipe off that smirk from his face. The blush on your cheeks just darkened by one hundred shades, and the culprit was the damn woman-killer, Oikawa Tooru.

"Oikawa, you need to visit the church. Pray to Jesus, shower yourself with holy water," You shook your head, acting as if you were disappointed with his attitude. Surprisingly, he let out a loud laugh but was quickly stifled due to the weird stares he got from his fellow classmates.

Faking a cough, he smiled, "You are really funny, Y/N-chan. Let's head to my place since my parents aren't home until late at night." You replied with a simple, "Okay!"

While you were zipping your bag, you noticed a presence that never left your side. After a good few seconds, you finally completed your packing up and stood up with your bag in hand. It was Oikawa, who was still standing in front of your desk like a stickman, eyes fixated on your figure.