Tough Love| Zarry

Start from the beginning

Once he was done, he checked to make sure he still had his wallet while walking down the hall towards the main exit. As, Harry walked outside to the parking lot he noticed it was getting dark and quickly ran to his Mercedes, unlocking it and started the ignition and sped out of the parking lot.

******

When Harry made it to the convenience store he glanced at his phone to see it was already 6:45 and spotted two text messages. One from his mum reminding him to be home by 10 and the other from Zayn, telling him he should be at his house by 7 with the things.

Harry started walking fast down each isle trying to hurry up so he can make it to Zayn house by 7. Harry was about to ask a employee where condoms were until he spotted them. Not just regular condoms, but all different types. Harry eyebrows rose when he seen something called a bubblegum made condom. Confusion swept over Harry so he just swiped what he assumed was a regular looking condom and continued his search.

Harry had to walk up the long aisle until he could find lube. And Harry was surprised to see all sorts of lube too. There was lube called sexy hotness while another was called Winter Coldness. Once again Harry picked up something that he thought looked regular and walked towards the checkout.

On his way there he saw a lot of sex toys and vibrators and kept walking since those things weren't on Zayn's list to get. Harry glanced at the clock on the wall to see it was 6:50 and knew that it would take at least 10 minutes to get to Zayn's house so if he hurried up he could make it in time.

Once Harry got to the checkout, he put all of his items on the counter to be scanned. "Can you show me your I.D. sir?" The employee at the register asked. Harry handed the man his I.D. and waited for the man to look over it.

The man handed Harry back his I.D. while saying, "That'll be $13.45." Harry reached into his wallet and pulled out a twenty dollar bill and received his change. Harry then, collected his items and went to his car and headed back on the road again. This time towards Zayn's house.

******

Harry pulled into Zayn's driveway while noticing that his parents car wasn't there meaning Zayn was home by himself. Harry walked up to the door and knocked while looking around.

Zayn opened the door and started grinning. "Well I see you've made it on time." He said while glancing at his watch. Zayn opened the door wide enough for Harry to come in. Harry was about to ask Zayn a question until he was quickly pulled into a kiss.

"Mmm, lets just get straight to it. We've haven't done this in 3 weeks." Zayn mumbled while attaching his lips to Harry neck trying to find his sweet spot.

As soon as Zayn found it, Harry let out a loud moan, hooking his arms around Zayn's neck. "Let's take this to the bedroom Harry, because once I'm done with you you'll be a wreck."

They made it to Zayn's bedroom and Zayn quickly pushed Harry onto the bed and immediently started to take his clothes off. Once both of their clothes was off, Zayn captured his lips with Harry's and moved his hands to grip Harry's curls. Zayn and Harry's tongues crashed together as they both competed for dominance.

Zayn's POV

I removed my lips from Harry's and looked down to see a hot and bothered Harry waiting for me to touch him and give him pure pleasure. I let a smirk come onto my face when I noticed the huge bulge in his tight skinny jeans.

"Hmm, I see we have a problem with this bulge here. What should I do to help solve it?" I questioned while smirking and rubbing my hands all over Harry's abs.

Harry bit his lip and replied, "F-fu.ck me pl-please." Harry whimpered while I took his hard on in my hand and started to pump him slowly while his pre-juices were already dripping on my fingers. Harry gasped in what I assumed to be pleasure as I started to move my hand faster, causing Harry to moan.

"Oh my god, Zayn! P-please f.uck me I can't wait." Harry moaned. I stopped and grabbed the lube that Harry bought and place them on my fingers. "Are you ready for me love?" I asked while rimming his hole with my finger.

Harry nodded so I pressed my fingertip into his entrance and he groaned while I slid my fore finger in and out at a slow pace. Soon, Harry started to moan, so I entered another finger and started scissoring him and Harry started to moan and literally f.uck my fingers.

I kept curving and moving around my fingers until I hit Harry's prostate causing him to shout, "Omg, yes Zayn! Do it again!" he ordered.

"I got a better idea" I replied and removed my fingers and before Harry could question me, I lubed my co.ck up and slammed into Harry. Harry groaned in pain, so I stopped to let him adjust for a while until he gave me the signal to continue.

I kept thrusting into Harry trying to find his spot to make him scream out. The headboard was hitting the wall and the bed was squeaking while I pounded into Harry. "Oh fvck Z! Right there! Please don't stop." Harry screamed out loud with a few curses as I started ramming head on his prostate. I gripped Harry hips hard enough to know there will be bruises while I slammed in and out of him.

"I didn't plan on stopping babe." I groaned as I pushed deeper inside of Harry and moved at a fast pace. All that could be heard was our loud moans and the bed hitting the wall and skin slapping skin. I could feel myself coming to a release as my body started to tremble. All of me was in Harry when I heard Harry shout, "Ugh baby! I'm so close."

"Me too," I moaned out loud at I reached for Harry throbbing member as I started pumping him in time with my incredibly fast and hard t.hrusts. A few thrusts later, Harry clenched around me and finally screamed out my name loud enough for the neighbors to hear and came all over the sheets.

As soon as Harry clenched around me, I couldn't hold it anymore and I gripped Harry's arse real hard and bit his neck while I came inside of him. Harry moaned as I rode out my orgasm. I pulled out and both me and Harry collapsed on the bed and I wrapped my arms around Harry.

"You know, Zayn we never used the condoms I bought right?" Harry said sleepily while looking at me. I turned my head towards him, "Yeah, I know. I just wanted to do it with you without using condoms for once. But, don't worry I don't have a disease." I assured him while yawning, while he nodded.

Soon, we both went to sleep with one thought on our mind, Tough Love is the best love.

******

Shanice Here! And yeah it probably sucks. Sorry.

There should be more coming soon!

Bye my pickles!!