Crush Chapter 37

Începe de la început

    "Who makes me unable to see the mirror."

    "The mirror is superfluous to you . People who don't look good often play around in front of the mirror."

    "I haven't seen myself, and I don't know how it looks."

    "Sometimes people can also be a mirror. Didn't you hear that you passed by, the girl next to me would suck in the air?" 

   "Or I am too ugly."

    "If you are ugly, Xiao Lu will never go out with you."

    "Is she so snobbish?" Su Nian Qin tilted his head.

    "Of course. She always likes eye-catching." Yu Wei Lan smiled, "I have heard your songs, and they are all very good. But the output is too small."

    "I don't spend much, and the house is left by my mother, so I don't need day and night. Work hard to make money."

    "But you will need a senior wife and many children in the future. They won't save as much as you. In addition, creation also needs inspiration."

    "Then I will go to the blind school in the future, let the principal pay my salary and buy me five insurances and one housing fund."

    "It can be considered."

Yu Xiao Lu was about to bring things in, and when she saw the two people alone, she quietly retired. She originally thought that Su Nian Qin would be furious because of the sedative she had forcibly injected yesterday. It seemed that Yu Wei Lan calmed him.

    "Nian Qin," Yu Wei Lan's hand stopped on his shoulder, "You haven't spoken to me so peacefully in a long time ."

    "He's in a much better mood." "He will get through it, because you are here, so you Don't take care of yourself because of self-blame. No one is blaming you."

    "I haven't fulfilled my responsibility of being a son . I didn't understand this until I saw his heart stop beating."

    "Nian Qin, " Yu Wei Lan said again. Calling his name gently, "In fact, we both think he is more important. You love him more than me, so do I."

    "Yeah." Su Nian Qin nodded.

    "When your father gets better, go to Miss Sang to come back and confess to her."

    "I'm not wrong. From their family's point of view, I was tired..."

    The words were stopped by Yu Wei Lan in the middle: "Remember, Nian Qin. , Never belittle yourself.” Then Yu Wei Lan hugged Su Nian Qin gently. Although her movements were very gentle, Su Nian Qin was a little surprised, and he didn't know where to put his hands.

    "Nian Qin, this was originally a hug that your stepmother wanted to give you, but it was ten years late." Yu Wei Lan closed her eyes and smiled, with a particularly calm smile on her face.

    Su Nian Qin froze for a moment before putting his hand around her.

    "I won't call you mother." Su Nian Qin said embarrassedly.

    "I don't want to be that old."

    Su Nian Qin turned his back to the window, and the morning sun came in through the curtains behind her. The humidifier sprayed water mist one after another, and there was a rhythmic sound.

    Although Yu Wei Lan in his arms was haggard, he had a relieved expression.

    Sang Wuyan, who was poking at the door, looked at the two people embracing each other in the room. She had seen this woman, the woman holding hands with Yu Xiao Lu in the picture that Su Nian Qin had torn to pieces.

    Sang Wuyan raised her head and knocked on the door.

    Yu Wei Lan left Su Nian Qin's arms and looked at the door through Su Nian Qin's shoulders. She had seen Sang Wuyan from a distance, so she said: "Miss Sang?"

    Su Nian Qin heard these three words, and his body was alive. Shocked and turned back slowly.

    "I..." Sang Wuyan was at a loss, "I... received a call from Xiao Lu."

    Yu Wei Lan patted Su Nian Qin on the back: "You guys have a good talk, I'll go out and have a look." Then they stayed alone in the ward. inside.

    "Didn't you say that you were tired of me, why did you come back?" Su Nian Qin sneered.

    "Xiao Lu said that you don't eat or drink, and don't listen to anyone's words, so I'll have a look."

    "Oh? Then you are really capable. How do you know that I am determined to listen to you?"

    "I..." Sang Wuyan bit her lip and couldn't think of anything to refute him for a long time.

    She was very confused.

    Yes, she is so self-righteous. Thinking that she was so different to Su Nian Qin, she was the only princess who could conquer him.

    She had never seen Su Nian Qin talk to herself with that gentle expression. She didn't even bother to study what kind of sweet words they murmured.

    She thought he loved her, she always thought so, so she could endure his neuroticism again and again. She thought that only she would redeem Su Nian Qin in pain. She had just left for a few days, and someone replaced her to comfort him.

    The two stood at one end of the room, silent for a long time.

    "Have you finished speaking?" Su Nian Qin asked lightly.

    "Uh?"

    "After speaking it, you can leave." He said.

    Sang Wuyan was taken aback for a moment, and then she couldn't help but laugh at herself. In vain, she ran to save a man who didn't consider herself to be a problem, and then went in to take his own humiliation.

    "What are you laughing at?" Su Nian Qin was annoyed.

    "Nothing." She shook her head, turned and left quickly.

    On the first floor, she ran into an intern carrying something at the elevator entrance.

    The plate was knocked over, and seven or eight pills scattered all over the floor.

    "Hey—how did you walk!" the young intern complained while picking up things. When she looked up, she found that Sang Wuyan's face was full of tears.

    "Don't cry, I didn't mean to scold you. It's because I'm not good, I didn't see you when I walked." She explained hurriedly.

    Sang Wuyan slowly squatted on the ground, buried her head and burst into tears.

    At this time, the cell phone rang.

    Before she picked it up and saw the call, she was still in her heart..