30.

They were back in Seoul, and he have only two months and a half left. They were warned that his symptoms will be worse starting from now, and his doctor had plead him to be warded. Even Seokjin almost kneeled down him just for him to agree but Jungkook doesn't want to. The moment he's in there, there will be no more outside life for him and he hated that. He too will see Haewon less if he's warded early (as he thinks) and he hated that.

His thoughts were stopped when Haewon step out from Dr. Min's room and their eyes met as she pushed her father out from there. "Did you wait too long?"

"No, I'm fine"

"Sorry for this Jungkook, it just quite bored to stay in the room for too long so I requested Dr.Min to stay in his room while I come to him for a check up. This old hag needs life too"

The younger smiled before he went forward to them and helped her to close the door behind them before they walk along the corridor. They passed some patients who are currently waiting for their turn, Jungkook greeted some doctors who knew him while eye siding the unknown woman beside her. Just when they were about to enter the elevator, Haewon shoulder bumped against someone and she groaned in pain from the collision. Looking by her side, she was surprised to see Kwon Sulhee beside her and their eyes widen. "Sulhee?"

"Oh? I'm surprised to see you here again"

Haewon let out a polite smile before they entered the lift. It was dead silence, with Haewon gripped her father wheelchair handle firmly. Jungkook was on her left while Sulhee was on her right.

"Have you heard from Mrs. Kim? I passed the evaluation test and they are putting me for the highest rank"

"I heard from her, she said you did a good well. Did all those demartologist visit went well?"

"Being pretty needs a lot of hard work, and of course it works. Im sorry you can't relate to that"

Her statement didn't just make Haewon turned her head to her, but the two man who was beside her too looked at her in disgust. In Jungkook thought was did she just insult my girlfriend while her father inner voice had planned a murder to the woman. Did she just called her beloved daughter ugly?

Sulhee didnt realise all of that, and she smirked at how dumbfounded Haewon looked. Smiling sweetly but not sincere, she continued, "I didnt mean to say mean words Haewon, it just you spend your life so boring you dont have time to groom yourself up-"

"And I believe you dont have a say in my life, Sulhee. Do you want me to make a report on you visiting the dermatologist during working hours when you are supposed to check in by now?"

That did shut her mouth before the elevator stop on her father floor and the door went opened. This time, Haewon didnt bother to say goodbye to her and walk out from the elevator, vowed to hate the woman for the rest of her life. Humiliating her in front of them, what was Sulhee thinking? For sure she is going to report her later.

Jungkook saw how fumed she was and glanced at the closed door of the elevators before looking back at her. Even her father was quiet at the scene. Once they entered his ward, Lee Haejin held her small hand on his crooked ones and she looked at him. "Dont let the woman words consumed you so much. You are just beautiful as you are"

"Of course I am, it is your gene after all. She called you ugly too"

He smiled, knowing that her daughter wasn't that affected at Sulhee words. Glancing at Jungkook, he saw the man eyes went hard for a while, knowing the young man probably is riled up to see her lover got insulted right in front of his eyes.

"You can go home, Haewon, I am not in the mood to lay down now. You must have some plans with Jungkook later"

"Are you sure you don't want us to stay longer?"

"Don't worry about me, I can have some fun watching new recipe at my phone"

She smiled and leaned down to kiss his cheeks before bidding goodbye to her father. Jungkook bowed down at her father before following her outside.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. She just know how to make people angry. By the way, you said we are going somewhere, where?"

"You will love it, trust me"

"You what?"

He smiled as he pushed the door opened, revealing some workers were painting the wall with a soft blue while the others were installing some furniture at the floor. Her eyes fall down on the display cabinet that was still wrapped plastic around it. Then she looked at the unfinished kitchen but she saw the workers have set up an oven for it, a metal table at the centre for icing and baking.

"I don't know your favourite colour but soft blue can go with everything and I thought it will set the mood"

"Jungkook this is too-"

"Too much?," he said gently before turning to look at her, gripped both of her shoulder gently and the woman tilted to look at him, feeling undeserved for all of this.

"It's never too much when it comes to you, Haewon. If there are someone who feel undeserved between us, then it will be me, never you"

She didn't say anything, but she couldn't help feeling guilty for this. She thought Jungkook had forgotten everything she said but now, behind her Jungkook had literally bought her a lot near the hospital which they only walked to there, a small shop which is under construction at the complex. When did he planned all of this? They just got back from Busan a week ago and he had secretly do things for her.

In fact, all of this is way more than her salary.

"Then, I will be in debt for you Jungkook. Besides, I'm not planning to open one, I can't work two things in one time"

"Then quit, and work here with you father. Live up your dream, Haewon. I told you I'll be responsible for your future and present, love. And I planned it all everything for you since the start"

Her eyes widen at his words, getting a flashback when he said those words the day he signed the contract to rent her. At first Haewon only thought he will be pay the price if they were caught, but now she finally understood every words did he said that day.

"I-I don't know Jungkook," she said softly, hand rubbing her arm which Jungkook sensed her discomfort on him. He didn't intend to make her feeling guilty, he just wanted to let her live her dream after he walked away from her life forever and that was one of his final wish for her. Sighing, he searched for her orbs again and the woman looked back to him.

"If you think you are in debt with me, then worked hard in this bakery and pay me back. Simple right?'

"You make it as if I will be accepting this easily, Jungkook"

"You can't say no to a person who is sick"

Blinking for a while, at the end she sighed and smiled at the man before nodding. "Alright then, but you should have asked for my opinion for the design"

He smiled in victory before leaning down to peck her nose which she widen her eyes in shock at the sudden affection. Luckily the workers were too busy to see what was happening or not they might be smiling, teasing them.

"We can work on that love, don't worry"