7.

She looked around at the apartment this man own. Simple and fancy, was that even a pair to describe his house? Haewon never thought he will be this damned rich. But again, all the clients were rich. Their service was among the highest paid rate in Korea, probably the best in giving partner for rent in this country. She was about to pull her bag further inside when a warm palm went in contact with her hand which she flinched in suprise.

Jungkook was behind her, and he took her luggage in his hand. The woman was bewildered and she looked at him who eyes were sharp and no emotion in it. Previously, they stopped at her house to grab things, and Chaeyoung had set the trackers in all her necessities just to prevent Jungkook from doing something funny. The another guy, Taehyung went to his house for a while so they were left alone in the car before. Jungkook didn't say anything to her, nor did she.

"Come in, I'll show your room"

She nodded and followed him. Her eyes looked around at the interior designs, how the window showcases the river in front of the apartment and she gasped when she realise that this must be one of the most expensive household in Seoul. She saw how vloggers been showing the inside of this building, and Jungkook ones were exactly the same. She looked back to the front, and Jungkook was leaving her so she jogged a bit to catch his pace.

Then he suddenly stopped which the woman almost bumped to his back. He unlocked a door and opened it, revealing a room, a room as spacious as her rent house here. Probably more than that. "This is the guest room, but you can use it. It's a little bit dusty, I'll send my housekeeper to clean it for you tomorrow," but she wasn't listening to him. And Jungkook notice that when he saw her eyes glimmering in amazed which Jungkook chuckled at the sight.

"I leave you alone. Feel free to use anything you want. I'll be in my room"

"Wait!," Now she did paid attention, she stopped him going away. "I can use anything?"

"Yes. Is there anything wrong with it?"

"Do I have to pay?"

His eyes blinked at her question before letting out a small laugh. The woman must still be in shocked from today event, and Jungkook knew he will have fun teasing her at his brink of death. "No you don't, but if you do, then I wanted something else. Not money"

"What? You want me to be your housekeeper?," She said before raising an eyebrow. To her suprise, Jungkook came closer and level his lips to her ear and whispered. "How about a kiss for every thing you used?"

Haewon eyes went wide. In any normal circumstances she would have pushed him away. But in Love Inc., a gesture or an act of love is highly used because that was the first reason why the company was created at the first place. For the one who longed for love and comfort. For them who wanted to feel the warmth to be in someone arms. But Haewon wasn't trained for that, and she isn't ready for this. So what did she do?

She froze.

"Got you twisted Haewon?," He said and distanced himself from her but still close enough for her to study his features. "Since the company didn't teach you this and you become my partner in a short time, let me show you some"

He turned her around, a mischievous smile lingered on his lips before he leaned down to her. Her heartbeat went irregular, his breath faned her lips and her mind panicked. Why oh why did she agree on this? Her cheeks tinted red and her hands were sweaty.  Did Jungkook have to do everything today? She closed her eyes, waiting for the impact of his lips because oh dear never will she wanted to remember him kissing her in her dreams.

Things were quiet for a while before she heard someone scoffed and her eyes opened. There she saw Jungkook, smiling with his bunny teeth showing and his nose scrunched. Damn this man, two hours ago he was all stoic and cool, now he's boy with a soft features. How could this kind of duality could be in his body?

"You should see your face, Haewon."

Oh damn this is embarassing.

"Get out!," She yelled, trying to hide the bashful feeling but Jungkook just laughed at her. Before he could walk himself out, his eyes landed on the bandage of the side of his neck and frowned. Then it hit him that she might be the one who kicked the man before out and a quarreling happened. "Your injury could lead some scars. Do you put any ointment?"

Haewon attention changed, and she quickly touched the bandage. "I'll put some later. "

"I'll do it, go and take a shower. Once you're done, come to the living room"

With his last words, he walked out from her room and Haewon then slumped her body to the bed behind her. Looking at the white ceiling above her, she smiled. This was her first time living in such high maintenance apartment and Chaeyoung must be amazed when she tracked her later just to know that she is staying in such a grand place. She might ask Jungkook later what did he work as. No normal job could lead him to this house.

In Jungkook room, the man was swallowing his pills without a water and sighed. There is too much of medication he need to take, too much treatment he need to undergo and too frequent of heart pain he will have to bear in the future. What's the point living such a dream life when he will he dead after five months? That is the maximum, the minimum is three months and less. He is in denial when he knew it, but now he is clueless.

Hiring Haewon wasn't exactly his plan after all. After Taehyung suggested the idea, he thought hard about it. Then it hit him that he will have to let go things he have earned for the last 24 years of living. That is, his wealth. He is an orphan, so there is no one he could give the money for other than charity.

He thought about trying to search someone in Love Inc. which actually can do something useful with what he will left later untill he saw Haewon. A woman who is a staff at Love Inc, working like a madwoman and not just to sit still and look beautiful. He saw her files that were scattered at the desk, behind her, and even some at the floor when Chaeyoung was briefing him about the company. It hit him that she might be the best for his future even when he died later and the plan changed from a week to five months.

And another reason he add the time was he doesn't want to be left alone later. Of course he have lived alone before and Taehyung is always there for him along with his other friends but this time it's different. The thought of dying without someone to be with him is suffocating him. In the contract, he shouldn't have any medical issue regarding his health but Jungkook lied. He knew the strict consultant will kicked him out once she knew it.

Haewon will have access for all of his private life, except for his health. He doesn't want her to treat him like a sick person. Even Taehyung is starting to freak out whenever he groaned in pain. She could never knew that.

Living alone is the best, but dying alone was beyond his imagination.