6.

"Have you read the contract, Mr. Jeon?"

"Yes, and I want to make changes"

Haewon gulped when he took a pen and start to cut some sentence, add anything he wanted while she glanced at Chaeyoung who could only stayed quiet while Taehee frowned. A client like Jungkook is the first time they had to deal with, and she still couldn't understand why on earth Jungkook choose a normal person when he can just pick anyone he like in the catalogue. Taehyung on the other hand had been looking at his friend and sometimes he yawned indicating the meeting was quite boring. Even after Chaeyoung had give him three cups of coffee he is still sleepy.

"Here," Jungkook said and give the contract to Taehee, which she took it and the three women peek on the paper. "You wanted your partner to live with you until the contract is over, Mr. Jeon. We strictly not going to accept this. It may harm our worker"

"My friend will check on us, and you too can check on her. Put on any kind of GPS tracker you want to her. Its not like I will do any bad things to her in this short time. I need to go to heaven too"

Taehyung chocked on his coffee when he said that, but only him who gave that kind of reaction too him. The others were perplexed at his words and Haewon raised her eyebrow. Just what is this man planning to do? To be honest, with his looks he doesn't need to come here just to find anyone temporary. He could snap anyone he like and women will be dying to be in his arms. That was what Haewon think first when he was adamant to have her to be his short term partner.

"Sir, I'm afraid I can't let you do that"

"Let Haewon choose, will she do it or not. "

Their eyes landed on her and she gulped. Now it is her decision. How great. Clearing her throat, she grabbed the contract that her attention, like she could interfere in his personal life including his social security which weird her out. Why will Jungkook let her know about him to this depth? There are even like Jungkook will pay the fined if she was caught in this hidden contract and help to her find work in the future. For sure Jungkook don't know her, and she don't know him.

Maybe she will know later, for now she just need to agree on his deal and things will settle down.

"You can check on me and I'll update on you everyday, Taehee. I can agree with this deal"

Her eyes widen and Jungkook smirked. "I should triple the price of you Haewon. You make things easier for us"

She sighed and their negotiation continued. There's nothing much to talk after that, just Haewon was needed to show an emergency resume to Jungkook which she make it in hurry. That was when Jungkook knew she planned to save money to open a bakery which explained why Haewon agree on this. That strengthen the reason why Haewon is the perfect woman to be her temporary partner.

"Then I guess we are done with this. You may start tomorrow Haewon-"

"Today"

For the numerous time today, Taehee wanted to curse for real at Jungkook. Even how picky her client was, never she met someone like Jungkook which seems to anger her any minute by now. But since Haewon agreed to this sick man , she need to remain professional which is challenging her any minute by now. The other two seems to understand her patience is running out so Haewon quickly agreed and things are settle. When they stood up to bid farewell, Jungkook looked at Haewon with a raised eyebrow.

"What are you waiting for? Pack your things, you are coming with me"

"Now?"

"You are now my girlfriend, and it is our day one, Haewon"