3.

"Don't. You. Dare. Drink.," Taehyung said sternly but he pushed his hand away before pouring the whiskey to his glass. "Don't treat me like I'm dying, Taehyung. I still have time,", he said and gulped the alcohol in one take.

"You're not taking this seriously, I think?"

"So you are here to look after me after reading my medical records, Taehyung?," he said nonchalantly and poured another glass for him when this time Taehyung held his hand firmly making the latter looked at him. "You are sick, Jungkook. Do I need to remind you that?"

"No"

"So stop drinking and take this matter seriously. What will you do after this? Three months are short, you don't plan wasting your time with the same old norm you have before right?,"he said in all seriousness and put his hand down along with the alcohol. Taehyung words did make him think but there's nothing planned in his life. All he do was work like every normal people in Seoul and if he's back home, he will just be chilling at the sofa or just sleep all day.

How the heck did he get a heart failure now? Adding with the doctor say he has three months to live, or maximum five was sure sickening. He even regretted for real seeing the doctor.

"Then suggest me something before I'm locked in the ward forever. You don't even let me drink, so what I'm going to do?"

Taehyung looked up, his fingers rested on his chin as if he's thinking any situation that can fit Jungkook life without harming him physically. There must be something that he actually can do and not shortening his lifespan. To be honest, Taehyung had planned to bawled his eyes out in front of Jungkook but as soon as he ended the call, he cried so hard that his vision got blurry and some patients and doctors noticed his state. By the time he arrived at his house, he appeared to be calm, reminding himself that Jungkook might won't need his tears and assurance, he just want to be treated normal.

"Don't think too hard, this is not some wishlist before I die or what. Just think about some random stuf I can do before I'm bedridden forever"

"Have you dated?"

"No. And I'm not going to do that. Don't put me in a blind date when I'm going to leave the woman hanging later," he statef firmly but Taehyung shook. "I'm not putting you on a date, but I heard there is a company who can help you to date in a short time. You don't have to know the woman by heart, just choose anyone you like and then you are in a relationship for the time you want. How's that?"

"No"

"Come on, try it! You can just book a women for one week and then I'll think for another plan for your 'im-dying-wishlist'. Don't worry about breaking someone's heart"

Jungkook eyed the man warily. Where did Taehyung even get to know about this? It must have been the talk of town if he knew about this kind of stuff. "Are you talking about prostitute?"

"This isn't some illegal shit okay? Trust me. Besides, when are you getting a little bit rendezvous in your life? "

"You are speaking like it is some illegal shit"

Taehyung sighed before he fished out his phone and typed the word Love Inc. at the search engine and show it to him. Jungkook took it and read it, his eyebrow raised as if processing the information the company had about its organization and work procedure. And there are surely no sex and adultery involved to prevent mishap happened.

How detail this business is?

"Legit isn't it? So let's go and check about it tomorrow. You still have your leave right?"

"Yes, and I'm resigning soon. Are you free tomorrow?"

"Hell yeah, Dr. Min saw me crying before and he let me have a leave because he pitied me-"

"You cried?"

Taehyung realize he slipped causing him to open his eyes wide and Jungkook laughed. It did weird him out why he looked calm when he saw him, but now he get it. "It's not about you!"

"I didn't say it's about me?," He remarked and Taehyung looked away before cursing under his breath. Now Jungkook knew he cried about him.

"Don't worry, you won't have to cry for me later Taehyung"

"And why are you saying that?"

"I'm broken, and my heart is failing. Once it stopped, you don't have to worry about it again"