Chapter 4: The accident

⚠️SENSITIVE TOPICS⚠️

Bendy's pov
It's been about a week and a half since I slept with Sammy. In the dirty sense, he looked so good though. I left my room to find Sammy in his office. I knocked on the door, he opened it and kinda stepped to the side. I walked in. He sat on the floor and I went immediately to his spinning chair. I started to spin, and spin, till I felt dizzy and got out of the chair. Sammy was unusually quiet. "S-" He didn't let me speak. "No..Don't speak." He said quietly. He got up, I looked at my boyfriend. He went to his room, how do I know? Cuz I followed him this wasn't his usual behavior. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked. He looked away. "That's none of you're concern." Sammy's voice was cold, dark, full of sadness, and grief. I put my hand on his shoulder. He pushed my hand away. "Sammy what's wrong..?" I asked. "Can't you take the god damn hit and leave Me ALONE!?" He yelled. "What did I do!?" I yelled back. "Do you not know how much it hurt? Or did you forget? You got drunk last night...I'd prefer leave it at that but hell WHAT IF YOU WEREN'T EVEN DRUNK!?" Sammy yelled even louder. "What? WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?" I yelled. "You told me to follow you, so I did. We walked up to your ex and you told me you loved him more then me. You know how much that hurt. I don't even think you were drunk." I looked at Sammy. "My ex was mean, and greedy..you really think I love him more than you?" I asked. Sammy looked at me crying. "I don't know, but I know you always hated me before. Now miraculously you love me? You always said you'd hurt me. I didn't think it be like this." I looked at Sammy heart in two. "S-sammy. YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING! WHY WOULD I DO THAT TO YOU?" I cried I was on the verge of tears. "You know M'lord..I really wanted to believe that I really did. But, I just don't know if I can.." Sammy walked away. All the stuff I had held in spilled out while I ran after Sammy. People were watching us. When Sammy finally stopped we were in front of the ink machine. Or the ink pond around it. "Sammy stop, I can't do this. This hurts, I'm sorry about whatever I said but it wasn't true." I looked at Sammy he turned around and lost his balance. Ink can't go into ink. "SAMMY!" I yelled as Sammy plummeted down into the ink. I grabbed him, it burned like hell but I had him in my arms. I shook him, he didn't wake up. I held his hand he didn't hold back. I ripped his mask off, his eyes were closed. I put my ear to his chest. His chest moved, a slow heartbeat, getting slower. I picked him up and ran to the infirmary. "Alice, sis help me please." Alice looked at me, then at Sammy. Then a gasp came out if her mouth she picked Sammy up. "ALLISON WE NEED A STRETCHER!" Her words made my panic even worse.
*a few hours later*
I couldn't wait anymore. I walked down just enough to see Sammy. God it was a huge mistake. "Allison I need you to get a tube we need to put him on a ventilator. Bendy's not gonna be happy when we tell him what's going on with his precious Sammy." I walked back upstairs. 'A ventilator..oh god did I not pull him out in time..it took me 5 seconds to get there since we were like a foot away, it took me about 2 seconds to find him. And about a minute or 2 to get him to the infirmary...' I thought Alice walked upstairs. "Sammy's not doing to well. He's on a ventilator and he's been given drugs to keep him stable. He's in...a dream state, a very hard comma to wake up from. Anybody who's be-" I shook my head and cut her off. "N-no more please. My heart can't take it." I walked downstairs to see Sammy completely. I ran and grabbed his hand. A few seconds later I was crying into his chest looking at the tube they had stuck in his throat. "Oh Sammy.." I said placing my hand on his cheek. "I'm so sorry, if I hadn't of been stupid..none of this would've happened." I got up and kissed his forehead. The room was filled with the sounds of beeping from the heart monitor, and the ventilator helping Sammy breathe. "Oh Sammy I'm so sorry.." I cried quietly it's not like he could hear me. It's not like he'd want to listen anyways. "I miss you and you're in front of me, be stuck on something with that cute, adorable, confused look on your face." I stated. "You had to be taken from me, that's just how my life goes. Everything, and everyone, I love leave me. You're just the first one that'll die on me, over something I did. I could have saved you.." I said I rubbed my finger on his cheek. I sat down next to him. "I can't wait for the rush of holy crap he's dead..! That'll suck...and out of everyone I let myself fall into everything you had. Everything you did made me flustered. Even today, when you were mad at me. You were still so cute." I looked down at my finger. I took the ring I had on off. I slipped it on Sammy's finger. "Have my lucky ring baby. It never worked for me, I hope it works for you, maybe you'll wake up and find someone you actually love. Even if it hurts, I'd rather you leave me 100 times then put you in danger." I grabbed Sammy's hand, his hand wasn't like it was before, this time when I grabbed his hand, it was cold, he didn't have any more body heat. I kissed his cheek, he was so sweet, so innocent, couldn't the world just let me have this one thing, this one small piece of my heart, that hurt so much more than the others. I left I ran away, just like all the other times, my heart couldn't take it. I ran into my room and immediately saw Sammy. The night I had that stupid nightmare. "Hey I'm right here, it's okay." Just the thought of hearing his beautiful, loving, caring voice, made heart feel like I got stabbed. "But you're not! You're not here!" I yelled. Sammy got closer every time I closed my eyes. He was in front of me right now. "Hug me and find out." Sammy said, I looked up at him. I hugged him, he hugged me back. "But it's impossible, you're not real I-" I looked at him again. He was covered in ink, He grabbed my face. "Ya'know, you could've saved me, but now, I'm practically dead already. Do you really think I loved you? Pathetic!" I looked away. "My Sammy is sweet and innocent, he wouldn't say anything like that! You obviously don't know him.." after that the other Sammy came back. The sweet Sammy, but when I touch him he turns into that inky mess. So I kicked him. He turned into someone else, someone I knew, "Baren!?" I yelled. My ex the reason I got Sammy into this stupid comma. "Ugh...you're no fun with my mind games." He sunk through the wall but, "Wait..do one thing for me." Baren turned around. "What ink demon?" He asked. "Just mimic his voice and let me hug him one more time...I need it just in case..please." Baren grabbed my shoulder. "I know how you feel, when I lost my world. I became this, you just lost yours." Baren told me. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked him. "You don't think it but, your camera's are on and I don't know you might wanna check the infirmary... it'll break you're heart but I'll be Sammy for a little while if you look~" He teased. I looked at the infirmary, Sammy was still laying there, so lifeless and cold. "There we go this way I had time to transform." I looked over at the voice that sounded like Sammy, I knew it was Baren but I need his voice again. "Thank you.." I said hugging Baren. "It's okay everyone's been there..even Sammy probably has." Then I hear something from the cameras. "Baren look but don't tell if it's bad.." I said Baren nodded and left through the wall. A small message reading, 'I thought I was right...' I walked to the cameras. Sammy's monitor showed a flatline...jeez..bad luck Bendy. Then my luck changed again, I continued to watch and.. *beep...beep...beep...beep* beeping came from the monitor. Sammy's heart was beating... again..!
*the next day*
I went to see Sammy as I walked down I heard whispers. I listened in.
Voice 1: Do you think Sammy's gonna live?
Voice 2: I hope so..but hope doesn't help medical issues.
Voice 3: What are we gonna do tell Bendy we give up? He'll kill us.
Voice 1: Shush I hear the steps.
I walked down to Sammy ignoring what I had just heard. I sat next to him, Baren came down the stairs. "He even close to being an better?" Baren asked in monotone voice. I shook my head and looked at Sammy. "I wanna kiss him, but, I don't want the tube in the way." I stated looking at my Sammy. "I can fix that." Baren said confidently. "Don't kill him." I said. Baren looked at me and snapped. "Kiss him..hurry up well you still got time. "Baren you're gonna kill him.." I watched as Baren snapped and put the tube back in Sammy's mouth. "You're a pussy.." Baren pouted. "Fine. I hurry up." He snapped again and I kissed Sammy gently, his lips were still so soft. I broke the kiss, heard a snap and Sammy had the tube. "You gotta wake up baby." I said. "I can do that to!" Baren said more confident.