Chapter 3: D-dammit

🔺️⚠️SMUT WARNING 18+⚠️🔺️

Bendy's pov
Sammy was still laying on my chest, he was reading something about cousins tho. "What're you reading?" I asked, he looked up with his confused adorable expression. "Oh! Uh...I'm reading the family murders!" (I made that up...I hope) I shivered at the thought of what the book was actually about. "Hey...Sammy are we official?" I asked, he looked up at me. "Yeah if you wanna be!" Sammy was so fucking cute. I picked him up and put him on top of me. Since he got off and just cuddled me before. He set something in his book and set it down. I kissed Sammy passionately, he kissed back. After awhile, of literally making out with Sammy. I remembered, he's still pure, a virgin. We broke the kiss for...life...to breathe. Sammy...was so...CUTE! His panting was what I wanted to hear, so I kissed him more and more passionately and very slowly. After that make out session..I bit his neck. He moaned softly meaning I hadn't found his sweet spot. Or for whatever reason, what Henry calls liquid gold. I don't know, I wasn't a virgin, but I hated when I did it. I'm actually enjoying it right now. I kept searching then I found out what Henry meant by 'liquid gold'. Sammy went from calm and chill to an absolute moaning mess. "Ah~ d- mm~ nghah~ f- ah~.."I bit down on the exact same spot. "Ah~ I- mm~ f-fuck.." Sammy covered his mouth to stop moaning. I grabbed his hand and placed it around my neck I picked him up and set him on top of me again... then I held his waist. I kissed him as I started to slowly strip him. I bit him in a different spot because I noticed someone passing by. "Ah~" Sammy moaned softly, slowly, and quietly. With every moan Sammy made, I got harder, to the point you could check my pulse. "Ah~ f- mmm~ ngh~" Sammy moaned I had us both down to being stripped. Well...I had him stripped I was pre-stripped. I put four fingers in front of his mouth, "Suck." He did exactly as I asked. After awhile of sucking I took my fingers out of his mouth. I shoved one in causing him to moan softly. "Ah~" Sammy moaned. Then after awhile of thrusting, I shoved in a second finger. "F-f-ah~ fas-ter~" Sammy pleaded I shoved in all 4 fingers and thrusted as fast as possible. He moaned louder. Still on top of me he buried his face into my shoulder, I watched as he rolled his hips, so I pinned them down. He moaned lustfully into my shoulder. "Mmm~ keep g-going please~ D-dammit...~ Ah~" Sammy moaned desperately and lustfully into my shoulder. I pulled my fingers out, I bit down into his neck with him gently and softly moaning into my shoulder. I lifted his face up to meet mine, I kissed him passionately and again started to thrust my fingers, he moaned softly into my mouth. I slid my tongue in as he started to moan better, louder, and more lustfully, then.. *knock knock* "WHAT!?" I said acting angry so I didn't have to stop kissing Sammy like this. "N-Nevermind.." They called from the other side I heard them walk off Sammy looked so...in pain, but so...hot...! I kissed him and began thrusting again. I slipped my tounge back into his mouth. "Mmf~ mmm~" He moaned lustfully into my mouth. I let go and pulled my fingers out. "You got unlucky.." I whispered in his ear in a seductive tone. I shoved my erect cock inside of Sammy. He moaned lustfully, loudly, desperately. He whined at the pain. I went through everything to find Sammy's sweet spot, then... "AH~ MMM~ F-AH~" Sammy moaned one thrust got me all that. I shifted myself to hit that everytime. "Come on Sammy...you'll be okay...for now." Sammy moaned louder and louder. I heard a knock at the door but..."Ah~" Sammy moaned softly, he came all over both of us. "I'll come back later..." The muffled male voice ran off. I kept shoving in till I came inside of Sammy. He moaned, I decided I'd pull out, he looked pretty tired. His panting made things worse, instead of keeping me off, it turned me right back on. I laid him down and kissed him again. I grabbed his hair and gently shoved my now again erect cock back into Sammy. He moaned gently and softly. I kissed him and slid my tounge in as he started moaning into my mouth again. I thrusted till I came inside him again, he was already dripping from the first time he turned me on. Now he looked like a white sink. I kissed him one more time before he collapsed. He fell asleep gently. Without Sammy on top of me I felt suddenly cold so I dressed myself, and slid a hoddie and some jeans on Sammy. His breathing got slower till he eventually went back to normal breathing. I kissed his forehead and slid the blanket over him. "Love you Sammy." I said, kissing him on the lips one more time before slipping out the door, I shut the door softly making sure not to make any noise that could wake Sammy up. I walked down the hall to grab something and was shaken by Henry. "Who did you fuck!?" He asked Boris was there too. "Uh Henry, do we want to know?" Boris asked. "Yes!" He exclaimed. "Uhm.." I said to bring the attention away from the argument. "Who!?" Henry and Boris both said. "I....Mmmm....Sammy?" I said. They looked at me and thought I was joking. "Go check my room then." Henry went and came back with a 'holy fucking shit I can't believe it.' Face. "H-he's uh..t-tel-lling the tru-th." Henry stuttered. Boris looked at me and said. "Wow I guess you did fall for someone that quick." I looked away. "Yeah.." I lost myself in thought of just Sammy being Sammy. "BENDY!" I heard my name and woke up from my little day...night dream. Whatever time it is. I looked down at the clock. 10 o'clock AM. "Yes?" I asked. "Why'd you zone out?" Boris asked. "Just, Sammy..he's really something special. He's got just the most amazing eye color, his hair is so silky and it's so pretty, he's got the best smile a-" Henry cut me off. "Yeah yeah. I'm not gonna sit here for hours. Anyways...sounds like you really love him." "Yeah I really do.." I responded to Henry. He nodded. "Yeah but Boris said you sounded mad so I walked up heard muffled moaning and left..we were just gonna ask for a wrench." I heard a thud. "I'm gonna check on Sammy." I grabbed the water and food and brought it to my room, where Sammy was on the floor. "I can't walk and my hips hurt..." Sammy whined into the floor I set the stuff down, "Sorry Sammy, it's gonna be okay tho!" I bent down and picked him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist. I kissed him gently. I broke the kiss a couple seconds later. He looked down at me, "I'm taller!" He teased sarcastically. I chuckled and dropped him. He fell on his ass. "O-ow." He said. I leaned down and kissed him I kicked the door closed. "Let's see how far I can take this make out session while not making you moan baby." I kissed him more passionately. I bit his bottom lip and kissed him let my tounge slip in his mouth. He tried to fight for dominance, but lost miserably failed as I wrapped my long tounge around his. I kissed him harder and harder. Then I broke the kiss, and was greeted with a small trail of saliva. "I love you Sammy.." I said. He looked me in the eyes. "Let me give you a better response." He grabbed my hair *not cannon* and kissed me gently letting my tounge back into his mouth. He let go of my hair as I grabbed his waist, he wrapped his arms around my neck, and his legs around my waist, I picked him up and shoved him against the wall. Broke the kiss, to get a longer, thicker string of saliva. "I love you too." Sammy said. I brought him to his office and we hung out for awhile till he peaceful fell asleep in my lap.

Why Do You Love Me? A Sammy x Bendy Fan-ficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें