"...Huh!?" Monotaro yelled. "And these are all of my favorite art supplies and sculpting tools, too... How did you know?" Angie questioned the Monokubs. "O-Oh, that reminds me. In my Ultimate Lab, there were books in there on a certain bookshelf that only my sister knew I liked. C-Could you also explain to me how you knew that I liked them?" I asked. "U-Ummm... What should I say? I'm...not a good improviser." Monotaro stammered out. "C-Calm down...I'm even worse." Monophanie sweat dropped. "WE-KNOW...EVERYTHING-ABOUT-YOU-BASTARDS. BECAUSE-WE-WANT-TO-BE-YOUR-FRIENDS." Monodam admitted.

"But I don't wanna be friends with you. I'm only interested in Monokuma. I don't wanna get friendly with knock-off products." Kokichi said as he looked down at the ground sadly. "WHY...WOULD-YOU-SAY-THAT? WHY...DO-YOU-HATE-ME? I-WONT-FORGIVE-ANYONE-WHO-REFUSES-TO-GET-ALONG-WITH-ME!" Monodam yelled. "N-Now now, Monodam... We haven't given them the key to this room, have we? Okayyyy, here it is. But there's only one key, so don't lose it." Monophanie said. "It'd be bad if you lost it. You wouldn't be able to lock the door or open it from the outside." Monotaro pointed out. "...LET-ME-SEE-THAT-KEY." Monodam said as he swiped the key from Monophanie and lifted it to his mouth... "...NOM." Monodam said as he proceeded to put the key in his mouth. "Ah! He ate it!" Monophanie yelled. "...GULP." Monodam said as he swallowed the key. "Ah! He swallowed it!" Monotaro yelled. "BEEP...BEEP...BEEEEEEEEEEP..." Monodam beeped. "Ah! He's flatlining!" Monophanie yelled in shock. "What are you doing? If you swallow that key, you'll definitely choke on it." Monotaro pointed out. "SOMEONE-MIGHT-USE-THIS-KEY...FOR-MURDER. BECAUSE-KEYS...ARE-MYSTERIOUS. IF-SOMETHING-BAD-HAPPENS, IT-WOULD-BE-TOO-LATE...I-WANT...EVERYONE-TO-GET-ALONG." Monodam said. "Oh, Monodam...you're so reckless." Monotaro said. "Let's carry Monodam away for now. We'll carry him like a kind boss taking care of a drunk employee." Monophanie said.

"So long! Bear-Well!" The Monokubs yelled in unison as they disappeared out of the lab.

"So does that mean we can't get the key? What the hell...?" Kokichi mumbled angrily. "But I'm only gonna lock this door when I'm inside working, so... I don't care if I can't open or close the door from the outside." Angie said. "Oh, I guess that's fine then... By the way, those guys said they know everything about us, right? That's probably why this labs fits Angie's tastes so well... So does that mean...this school was specially made for us?" Kokichi questioned. "Monokuma had claimed that before...but is that really possible? This giant complex was built just for the seventeen of us?" Shuichi sweat dropped. "It's a miraculous mystery that only Atua knows. But it doesn't matter. As long as it's comfortable, I'm fine. If our lives here become more enriched, then there's even less reason to leave this place." Angie pointed out. "Ah-haha, that's truuue." Kokichi agreed. I looked around more the Ultimate lab, my eyes looking at the several containers in the corner of the lab. "Ohhh, this is wax for was sculptures." Angie said. "Ah, wax sculptures, huh? You can make those, Angie?" Shuichi questioned. "Unlike wood or stone, was has a soft texture for sculpting. Oh, but Atua is the one who's gonna be doing the sculpting." Angie said. "Ah, I see." Shuichi sweat dropped. "But, it seems like people have been making wax sculptures for a long time. In ancient times, death masks used to be made from wax." Angie said. I'm sure they only started getting popular around the 1700 time period. 

"The door is super crappy... I'm guessing this is the rear entrance. See? It's got a sliding lock just slapped on here." Kokichi said. "Ah, right, and the door that we used..." Shuichi trailed off. "Yeah, that door has a knob and a cylinder lock." Kokichi finished. "The same classroom had two different kinds of locks for the doors. That's mildly infuriating." Shuichi said. "No, no. It's perfect that they're not the same. Symmetry is a western beauty ideal. They like symmetry and the golden radio and such... But I think asymmetry and partition functions are more beautiful." Angie admitted. "Well, I don't really get it, but...I suppose that makes sense." Shuichi sweat dropped. I followed Shuichi out of Angie's lab, assumingly so we can find the next Flashback Light, I would be lying however if I said that I wasn't nervous about what the Flashback Light would show us. I just- need to know that she's okay. I can't believe that humanity is destroyed. She is the strongest person I know, she would never be killed by some bear who's motive is to bring despair, she would never.