Bonus Story: Triangle Faced Monkey

"All your friends are welcomed to come including that, Triangle-Faced Monkey," Ego says happily.

Chris was not happy by this old man calling his BEST friend that!

Ego was just about to leave when Chris shouted something, "Hey Muchacho, you can't call my friend that!" Chris protests.

"Chris, what are you doing?!" Peter says.

"I'll tell you what, even if you think old man, you're so high and mighty and you can call anyone like that! You're wrong!" Chris shouts.

Rocket just looks at Chris surprised. He's never been that angry. When people would call Rocket 'Vermin', or 'Rodent", he would just shiver in anger. This time was different! 

Chris didn't trust Ego, and hearing him call his friend a 'Triangle-Faced Monkey' made him mad!

"Okay I'm sorry if I offended you," Ego says trying to calm Chris down.

"Get outta here now! At least don't be in my sight!" Chris demands.

Ego walked away, the others were just surprised. Then Rocket smiled knowing that Chris knew he didn't like being called those things. He knew Chris had his back.

Chris sat down in his seat, "I'm not gonna let him walk away that easy with you being called that," Chris says grumbling.

Rocket was still surprised, "Wow, okay. I just gotta say that was awesome!" Rocket says laughing and shocked at the same time.

"I don't like it when people call you by mean names, your my friend Rocket, your my best friend. Know that I'll have your back okay," Chris says putting his hands on Rocket's shoulders. Rocket liked Chris and he trusted him, the others are not quite 100% yet. Rocket nodded back smiling.