Chapter 12 Confessing

Two months have passed and I have not seen Rocket in a while. Where is he? Did he ditch me? I just shiver at the thought as I sit on my bed. He wouldn't, we are best friends. Ricket and I have been hanging out lately throughout the two months we have been getting to know each other. I've been head over heels wanting to tell her I love her. Today, Ricket should be visiting my apartment in a couple minutes. I hear a knock on my door seeing Ricket in the hallway. She must have come by early.

I open the door, "Hey Chris, I got you some flowers," Ricket says as she hands me the bouquet of flowers.

I smile, "You can come in, you know that right?" I say.

Ricket rolls her eyes, "Of course Chris," Ricket says.

Ricket walks into my apartment and stands by the doorway. I go get my jacket on and me and Ricket head out. We walk to the park and we both sit on the bench.

I look at her, "Hey Ricket, I... I love you," I say blushing.

She smiles at me and kisses me on the lips, "I love you too," Ricket says.

"So do you want to go on a date with me?" I ask.

She hugs me, "Of course Chris, as long I'm with you I'll be happy," Ricket says.

We walked over to a restaurant to have our date. I take her hand as we walk there. After our date I walked her home. Her house is where she lives with her brother Ranger.

Ricket opens her front door then looks at me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Then she goes into the house and closes the door.

I rub the spot where she kissed me, "I love her and I'm glad she loves me," I say.