Chapter 8 The Capitol

We walk up the stairs and surprisingly there are only a couple steps. Thought there would be more than ten? I open the door and I get surprised with the place looking shiny, art that looks like it tells Halfworld's history. We walk to the center of the first floor, I look up and see that there is a circle and it has a Halfworlder that looks like a brave T-Rex fighting armies of Robots. So is that what they are fighting? Robots? I notice that Ricket's hands are tightening to fists when she looks up at the ceiling.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"The robots...they killed my Dad," Ricket says.

"I'm so sorry, well to be honest I'm trying to find my Dad," I comment.

Ricket smiles, "I hope you find your Dad Chris."

I look at the stairs that can possibly lead to the upper levels, "Yeah I hope so too, come on we should meet Lylla," I say.

Once again I follow Ricket up the stairs that I faced toward too. I put my hands on the railing to make sure I don't trip and hurt myself. After what seemed like hours of going up stairs,

I sat down against a pillar to relax, because I'm exhausted. Ricket was exhausted too. After a couple minutes and we could really breathe we walked towards Lylla's office room. I opened the door seeing Lylla look at some documents, while she does that Ricket sits down on the couch still trying to relax.

Lylla looks up from her documents, "There you are Felhopher, thank you Ricket, for leading him here," Lylla says.

Ricket raises a hand showing she's like 'Your welcome'. Meanwhile, I'm smiling at Lylla.

"I just wanted you here to give you your information, and your room key for your apartment since you will be staying for sometime right?" Lylla questions.

"Yeah sure," I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"Nice to hear," Lylla says as she hands me my key for my apartment.

Then Lylla hands me a device showing me the location to my apartment, "Don't lose it Felhopher," Lylla instructs.

I nod, "Thank you for everything," I say.

"Ricket, you can go wherever you want now and your assignments are done, and Felhopher, take these units so you can buy some things," Lylla says.

Ricket gets off of the couch and leaves saying, "Bye Chris, until I see you later."

"Yeah you too," I say smiling as I wave goodbye.

I look back to Lylla, and take the units.

"A friend of my boyfriend is a friend of ours, and one more thing if some people freak out, because you're human. It's not you, it's because of Halfworld's past. We kinda not trust humans, because of the scientists, but you Felhopher, I know why Rocket trusts you and you two are best friends," Lylla says.

"Why?" I ask.

"You are one day going to have to figure that out yourself," Lylla says.

"I think I already did figure it out, bye," I say.

"See you later!" Lylla says.