Chapter 7 May the Ricket be with you!

I wake up seeing Ranger sitting in his chair smiling, "I think she likes you," he says with his arms crossed.

I nod, "Yeah and I'm glad she's my friend."

"Oh just a friend you say," Ranger says with a smirk.

I look at Ricket seeing her still sleeping and she's cuddled into a ball next to me. She has a peaceful smile on her face, and seems like she's enjoying the dream she's in.

"I admit it Ranger, I love her even if we have known each other for only a couple days," I say sighing.

Ranger walks up to her sister and stokes her head with his paw. I smile, finding it cute. Ricket opened her eyes slowly seeing the figure in front of her was Ranger. She looks behind seeing a smile on my face. She smiles back at me in response.

"Get up, sleepy head," Ranger says smiling.

"Today I get to get out of the hospital and finally at last!" I say excited.

I get off the bed moving, yawning, and stretching. As I do that I don't feel any pain so I must be fully healed.

"Don't feel any pain," I say smiling.

Then WalRus comes into the hospital room saying, "Felhopher, Lady Lylla, wishes to speak with you. She is in the capitol."

Ricket rises her hand, "I'll take him there don't worry Mr. Rus."

"Thanks Ricket," I say looking down to her.

She gives a thumbs up and I chuckle in response.

Ricket hands me my clothes, "Put them on Chris."

I nod and slip on my Hero Shoes, Tech shirt, Shorts, my Hoodie, and the tech watch Rocket gave me on Christmas Day.

Ricket notices the watch with a puzzled look on her face, "Did my brother give you that?" She asked.

I nod, "Rocket, yes," I sigh, "I miss him already," I look down at the floor feeling sad.

I feel a tug on my shorts seeing Ricket with an encouraging smile, "Come on Chris, let's go to the Capitol. I can even show you some things in the city along the way," She says.

I smile and nod. Ricket checks in with the woman at the counter then we leave. I see that where we are is a new section of the city.

As we walk toward the capitol, Ricket shows me the mall, the school(Uh don't even get me started on education topics right now I just finished high school!), and more.

"Hey Ricket, what was the cause that got my hip to hurt?" I ask.

She thinks for a couple seconds then tells me, "There was a medal shard in your hip and it was poisoning you, so we had to remove it."

I nod, it was a good thing she found me or else I would have died.

"Thanks for saving me from death then, Ricket," I say.

"No problem Chris, it's nice being friends with you even if you're human," She says smiling.

Ricket is a good friend to have, and if she becomes my girlfriend then I know I have a good one.

"We're here," Ricket says as me and her look at the large green building.