"Hey Lo, what's up?" I looked behind me as i was reversing so i didn't smash into a car.

"Hey babe, where are you?"

"Just leaving practice, why? Do you need anything?" I was now on the road on the way back home.

"I was wondering if you could come pick me and the girls up? We got the bus down here but Ally is being dramatic and complaining about how dirty busses are." I could almost see her rolling her eyes from here. I let out a breathy laugh.

"Sure babe, where about are you guys?"

"We're at the mall, Dinah bought the whole place." Typical Dinah.

"Alright bab, i'll be there in a bit."

"Okays, thank youuuu."

"You're welcome weirdo"

"Bye, I love you!"

"I love you too, see you later."

I hung up and made a U turn to go pick up the girlfriend. I turned on the bluetooth on my car so that Lauren couldn't use it when she got in because i want to listen to my tunes today, not her girly shite. Jokes she's got quite a good taste in music but mines obviously better.

When The Sun Goes Down by Arctic Monkeys, blasted through my speakers. Okay now we're talking. I love this song man.

I finally got to the mall and i spotted the girls right away. I pulled up in front of them and rolled down my window. They hadn't seen me yet.

"Ay mama, you got a nice ass." I shouted to Lauren in a fuckboi voice. She turned around real quick, and looked around like she was about to beat somebody up until she spotted me and her face softened instantly.

She walked up to the window and smacked me.

"You're such an ass." She said with a smile on her face.

"Oh yeah, well this ass wants a kiss." Okay now i say it out loud it sounds kinda weird. She laughed loudly at the way that was worded. God i love her laugh. Nevertheless, she leaned down and pecked my lips as the girls got in the back seat, Camila had to sit on Dinahs knee because there wasn't enough room for them all. Don't call the cops on me i beg. She made her way around to the passenger side.

"Hey dickheads. Oh and hello Allycat." I smiled sweetly at her.

"Oh so we get a "hey dickheads" but Ally gets a cute little "hello Allycat"? What'd we do to you dawg?" Dinah asked faking hurt.

"Ya'll annoy me, Ally doesn't, she's too cute." I smiled smugly at Dinah. Normani, Camila and Dinah all replied with "rude" at the same time. It was actually rather scary.

"Thanks Y/N/N, you're my favourite child." Ally said while giving me a face eating grin. Ugh she's too cute.

All the girls started protesting and fighting over who was Ally's favourite child. I just laughed and focused on my driving, one hand on the wheel and the other intertwined with Lauren's. Every time we stopped at a light, i would kiss the back of her hand and she'd blush every time. Love it.

Soon we got back to my place and decided to watch some movies. I obviously showered and changed clothes beforehand.

It was me and Lauren on one end of the couch, Ally and Camila in the middle and Dinah and Normani on the other end doing Norminah shit. They're so cute man honestly. I'm so proud of Dinah. She got her girl and i couldn't be happier for the both of them. They look really happy together, it makes my heart swell.