Chapter 463

Matt's POV: Walking down into the basement with breakfast, I smiled when I saw Gabby sitting on the couch with Louie while the twins were in their seats. I saw Hannah looking at me and I couldn't help but just want to go pick her up in my arms. Setting the food down on the table. "Oh my god, if you aren't the most adorable baby girl in the world." Going to pick her up, I smiled while wrapping my arms around her. "You sleep good baby girl?" I then went to kiss her forehead and smiled while going to sit next to Gabby and Louie. "Hey. When did the kids wake up? Had you told me, I wouldn't put a rush on Louie's breakfast. Here's some toast buddy."

Louie smiled and nodded as he went to grab his plate. "Mama, can I sit on the ground?" Gabby then looked at me. "I may have taught him that." She laughed and agreed, letting him sit on the ground while he was eating breakfast. Meanwhile, Gabby went to grab her egg sandwich. "So, what are Jay and Erin doing today?" I smiled when she asked me that. "Yes, we are going to have the alone time that you wanted. They agreed to watch Louie and the twins for a while." I then went to look at Louie. "You okay to spend time with uncle Jay and aunt Erin for a bit Louie? Mommy and daddy need to have a bit of time alone at the beach together."

Louie looked at me when I said that. "Did I do something bad daddy?" I got concerned when he said that. "They, of course not Louie. In fact, you have been the best big brother in the world. Mommy and daddy have just been through a lot recently and sometimes...we need to go spend time alone. We are just going to the beach together this morning. But when we are back...we are going to go into the pool with you and your siblings." Louie nodded when I said that and smiled. "That sounds like fun." I agreed and smiled at him. "It does, doesn't it bud?" He agreed and smiled, going to grab a bite of his toast. I then looked at Gabby. "Doubts?"

Gabby turned to look at me when I said that. "What are you talking about Matt?" I then sighed and went to grab her hand. "Gabby, if you change your mind about it just being us at the beach...I would completely understand and would glad..." Gabby then shook her head while moving her hand to my neck and kissing me softly. "Not a chance. I have an opportunity to go spend some alone time at the beach with you. There is no way that I am going to give up that opportunity. Believe me Matt, this morning where it is just going to be us at the beach is a great idea. I need it even if it's without the twins because I've been stressed."

I nodded when she said that. "Then we are going to go to the beach and relax...just the two of us for a while okay. No stress and just fun. We can hold each other in the water and do stuff similar to what we did in Puerto Rico. God, that was the life sometimes. No stress at all." Gabby smiled when I said that before going to grab my hand. "Wait, it's a private beach right?" I nodded when she asked me that. "Why?" Gabby then smirked when I said that before bringing me close and whispering to me. "Private beach, private lake, intimate time in the water?" I smirked when she said that and nodded while going to kiss her softly. "Yes please."

Holding her close, I went to whisper to her before kissing her shoulder. "God, we are going to have an amazing time here at the cabin this summer." Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I said that. "That we are." I smiled while giving her one last kiss before going back to eating breakfast together as a family.