Issue #3: Interrogation

(Peter B. Parker's POV)

I felt woozy and dizzy, my eyes slowly opening as I see double of basically everything. I look around and see Haedn arguing with the kid that electrocuted me.

Haedn: "I don't see why you had to tie him up."

Kid: "He could be dangerous!"

Haedn: "So? I could be dangerous."

Kid: "But I trust you. You saved me back at the cemetery. I owe you."

Haedn: "... touchè."

Suddenly, a buzz goes off in my head and both Haedn and and the kid look at me.

Me: "You're like me and Haedn

Me: "You're like me and Haedn..."

I told the kid who cleared his throat and stood in front of me, crossing his arms as if he was trying to intimidate me.

Kid: *deeper voice* "I got some questions."

I then try to throw myself out of my bonds, tossing myself around a bit before I realized that this kid was actually pretty good at tying. Fortunately for me, I've been in this situation more times than I can count.

Kid: "Why do you look like Peter Parker?"

I sigh and use the tip of my feet to turn myself to face the kid.

Me: "Because I am Peter Parker."

Haedn: "I already told you this, Miles."

Miles? So that's his name.

Miles: "I know, but I still can't believe it! He's supposed to be dead!" *turns to me* "And... why is your hair different? Why are you older? And why is your body... a different shape?"

Me: "Pretty sure you just called me fat."

Miles: "No! No, it's just--"

I turn myself around again.

Me: "Look, you're not so hot yourself. Most superheroes don't wear their own merch. Haedn is an exceptional because, one, he looks cool, and two, I don't think he's really a Spider-Man judging by his behavior."

Haedn laughed a bit awkwardly and he looks at the spider on his shoulder, telling it to shut up which weirded me out. Oh well.

Miles: "Are you a ghost?"

Me: "No."

Miles: "Are you a zombie?"

Me: "Stop it."

Miles: "Am I a zombie?"

Haedn: "Where did you get that idea?"

Me: "Yeah. I agree with Haedn. Kid, you're not even close."

Miles: "Are you from another dimension? Like a parallel universe where things are like this universe, but different? And you're Spider-Man in that universe? But, with Haedn, somehow traveled to this universe, but... but you don't know how?"