Issue #4: Hello? Is This Tech Support?

At a burger joint, Haedn and Miles are seen watching in disgust as Peter messily devours his food. Charlotte was also eating a french fry.

Peter: "Mm-hmm! I love this burger... so good! One of the best burgers I've had."

Charlotte: "Not all humans eat like him, do they?"

Haedn: "No. Thankfully."

Charlotte nods and goes back to snacking on her fry.

Peter: "In my universe, this place closed down six years ago. I don't know why. I really don't."

As he was licking his fingers, a man walked up to the table and plopped the check down at the table. Peter paused at this as the man walks away.

Peter: "You guys have money, right? I'm not very liquid right now

Peter: "You guys have money, right? I'm not very liquid right now."

Miles: "Can we focus?"

Peter: "Uh-huh. Sure."

Miles: "The other Peter? He was--"

Peter reaches for Haedn's burger.

Peter: "You gonna eat tha--OW!"

Haedn slapped Peter's hand away, making him yelp as he holds his hand in pain.

Peter: "Alright, alright."

Haedn huffs a bit and grabs his burger, biting into it before going to devour it completely.

Haedn: "This is really good."

Peter: "Right." *to Miles* "I'm listening."

Miles: "The other Peter? He said he would be showing me the ropes."

"Wow."

Miles: "And since both me and Haedn are here, you got any Spider-Tips for us?"

Peter: "Yeah, actually. Disinfect the mask. You're gonna need to use baby powder in the suit; heavy on the joints. You don't want any chaffing."

Haedn: "... anything else?"

Peter: "Nope."

Haedn and Miles: "You're gonna be a bad teacher..."

Peter: "Eh. Look up where Alchemex is."

Miles takes out his phone and searches it up. He reads the info aloud.

"A private, technological campus in Hudson Valley, New York."

Miles gasps as he smiles.

"You can teach us how to web-swing on the way there! Pssh! Pssh!"

Miles makes a sound effect of web-shooters, making Peter chuckle before laughing.

•••