Narillia Skye DeRose

"Whatchu doing after school" Zia asked as we walked into the school building.

"I called off work today. I'm spending the day with Niko, wanna come ?" I asked.

"Of course" She answered.

We walked into the classroom and seconds later the bell rang and students started piling in being loud. We took our seats.

"Aight y'all settle down, settle down" Mr. A said.

"Okay seniors y'all only have a few days left before senior checkout, if you haven't already, get everything turned in, your cap and gowns, just get everything done that needs to be done in order for you to walk the stage" He said.

"Imma miss you Mr.A"a student called out and a lot of other seniors started agreeing.

"Now they know damn well" Zia said to me.

"Literally, be the worst kids in his class like no" I agreed and we laughed.

"Imma miss y'all too" he said chuckling.

"aight but from now until the end of the school year this is a free period, do what you want but stay in the classroom." Mr. A said and the class lowkey cheered.

"So, what all are we gonna do today" Zia asked, turning in her seat to face me.

"We gonna get him from school first obviously then go to the mall, spend 300 at most, then go to adrenaline, eat then get ice cream and go home" I said.

"ouuuu awww I just love me some Niko" Zia said.

"lol i bet you do" I laughed.

We talked the rest of the class period until it was time for us to go to our next period.

Leaving School

"okay so i got us an uber" I said as I walked out of the school.

"Why ? I could've called my brother" she said.

"Girl no, he drives us around a lot I'm pretty sure he's tired of it" I said, chuckling.

"If we're being honest I call him all the time so he can get tired of it and get me a car" she said and we both laughed.

"you're hell" I said.

"naw but fr I'll call the next uber and Cato will pick us up from adrenaline" she said as we got into our uber that just pulled up.

"Narillia" she called my name.

"Yes ma'am" I said and she started driving towards Nikos school.

"what about Ice cream ?" I asked.

"lemme ask her if she can make another stop for us" zia thought out loud.

"Excuse me ma'am" zia called out to her.

"Call me Sharron but yes ?" the driver Sharron said.

"Okay Sharron, do you mind making two stops ? the first one is really quick." Zia asked hopefully.

"Uhhh sure" she nodded.

"Thank you so much" I said and she smiled and nodded.

Me and zia talked until we pulled up to Niko school.

"Okay i'll be just a minute thank you again" I said to Sharron then went in and got Niko.

"how was your day" I asked as we walked out.

"It was good" he said as we got to the car

I put him in the middle of me and Zia then got in. Before I could even shut my door he started rambling.