Two weeks later

Narillia Skye DeRose

After making about 2,000 dollars on my first night at the club I realized that the club was the job I needed.

I went to my McDonald job the next day and told them I'd be putting in my two weeks. Today was my last day.

I spoke to Mimi about my job situation and of course she didn't like the idea but she respected it and was completely fine with watching Niko.

Me and Zia have been hanging out more often. She's a really cool person, real down to earth and out the mix, my kinda person.

Zia
2:35

"whatchu doing right now"

"going to work"

"girla you about to miss three consecutive days of school"

"I know but I gotta go to work, today's my last day anyways"

"i guess, you coming tomorrow ?"

"yes ma'am I am"

"I'm still flabbergasted on how yo grades so good when you be absent all the damn time"

"I don't really be doing nothing all day so I have time to get shit like late work done" I answered shrugging.

"Aye but look tho i'm about to walk into my job call me later" I said

"bet the bell finna ring anyways i'll call you later"

________________________________________

I walked in and clocked in.

"Aww today's your last day, i'm gonna miss you" Olivia said pouting.

"I'll miss you too, Olivia" I chuckled.

We both laughed then I went to the register and started taking orders.

Couple hours later

"Nariiiii" I heard someone drag. When I looked it was Zia. She was here with her brother, vanni, and Kash.

"Hey zia" I waved, smiling.

"Hi guys" I said to the rest. vanni and kash said Hi back and Cato nodded.

"why you not in school ?" Vanni asked and I shrugged.

"You gon have to stop that shrugging shit, the fuck that mean" he said.

"I didn't go cause as you can see i'm working" I said.

"Aye you gon give me some food ... on the house" Kash said slickly and I laughed.

"Sure, what y'all want ?" I asked.

"Nigga you be acting like you broke sometimes" zia said shaking her head.

"Why spend the money when she gon give it to us free stop being a dummy" Vanni said to zia and him and Kash dapped up.

I laughed shaking my head.

"what y'all want ?" I asked. They all ordered and I gave them their food.

"When do you get off ?" Zia asked.

"In like 10 minutes" I said looking at the clock.

"Oh okay bet, my brother gon take you" she said. I was about to decline but she put her hand up then walked away with Vanni and Kash.

Her brother handed me a 50 and I looked at him confused.

"It's fine, y'all good" I said.

"Take it" he practically commanded, so I did.