two weeks later

Narillia Skye DeRose

I haven't been to school in two weeks, I've been working extra hours at the club.

I haven't seen or texted Zia in two weeks as well. When I go to work I drop Niko off then immediately leave.

It's not on purpose, the extra hours I work have me exhausted to where I Just don't have the energy to even pick up my phone. I'm just trying to move out of Mary's house before I graduate hopefully.

Right now I'm at work but only have like 5 minutes left before I can leave.

"You leaving ?" Minnie asked me.

"No, I have 5 minutes left until I can" I answered.

"You can leave, I'll cover your tables" she waved me off.

"No I got it" I answered.

"Seriously Skye you seem exhausted and it's only 5 minutes I got it" She said.

"You sure ?" I asked.

"Positive" She answered smiling.

"Thank you so much" I said , then hugged her and she waved me off telling me it was fine.

I walked to the locker room, put my money in my duffel bag, changed into my sweats,then grabbed my stuff and walked out of the club.

"You ready Skye ?" Stanley asked me and I nodded.

Ever since the incident I've had him walk me to my bus stop even though I haven't seen him around here anymore I still feel safer with Stanley.

"Thank you" I said to Stanley when we reached my bus stop.

"No prolem, get home safe aight" he said as he was walking away and I nodded.

-

I walked silently into my house just in case they were sleeping so I wouldn't wake them up.

By they I mean the buff bald guy. I noticed his car in our driveway when I got here.

I made it to my room and closed the door.

I got my stuff ready for a shower then went in.

I turned the water to warm then got in. I let the warm water run down my body as I relaxed under it.

I did everything I needed to do then got out and wrapped the towel around my body.

When I walked into the room I saw the buff, bald black man sitting on my bed.

"What are you doing in here ?" I asked him while standing at my door.

"Came to see you" He said.

"please leave" I said, moving to the side a little to give him enough space to walk out.

He stood up off my bed, and walked to the door as if he was about to leave but instead grabbed me and shut the door.

"Stop ! Leave !" I started screaming hoping Mary heard me.

He threw me on the bed and ripped the towel off me.

I tried to run but he grabbed me by my ankles to the edge of the bed and backhanded me.

"Stop ! please ! Mom !" I screamed out as I struggled against his hold..

He undid his pants, pulled his pants and boxers down then ripped open a condom and slipped it on all while holding me down as I continued struggling and screaming under him.