Narillia Skye DeRose

"I thought i heard you in here last night" Zia said to me as I got Niko ready.

I had already got ready at my house then came to Mimi's to get him ready.

Zia was getting ready as well because she slept over here.

"I was here last night, I came to get Niko" I said.

"Girl it was late as hell what the fuck" she said.

"Yea cato told me he was sleeping with you so i just let him be" I said putting on his shirt.

"Cato was here last night" she asked, confused.

"Yes ma'am he was, he caught me red handed sneaking in the house" I said making us both laugh.

After we were all done we went downstairs to see Mimi cooked breakfast.

I've never really eaten breakfast before, I could barely afford food for me, anything I had went to Niko.

"Y'all hurry and eat this food, y'all gotta go to school" Mimi said.

I made Niko and I a plate and we all ate while having small talk.

Cato came into the house just as we finished.

"hey brotherrr" Zia dragged and he looked at her skeptically before shaking his head and side hugging her.

"waddup lil bit" he said.

"waddup gran" he said to Mimi.

He nodded at me and I nodded back.

"waddup lil man" he said to Niko.

"Waddup Cato" Niko said, trying to copy him.

Cato shook his head chuckling.

"Hey baby, where the hell you been" Mini said to him.

"Thank you Mimi, for the breakfast" I slid in before she could start her conversation with him.

"no problem baby, how many times i gotta tell you" she waved me off.

I smiled small and left the kitchen with Niko for them to have their conversation.

Minutes later Zia and Cato walked out of the kitchen.

"Cmon he takin us" Zia said, gesturing towards cato.

"cmon bubba" I said to Niko and we all walked out to his car. I got in the backseat with Niko and Zia got in the passenger.

-

"Bye kai" Zia said to cato

"aight lil bit, i'm picking you up ?" he asked her.

"yes we going to the mall after school" she said and I looked at her confused because we never agreed to that.

"zi- your going" she cut me off saying sternly.

"Shit I guess. Thanks and bye" I mumbled the first part then said the second to Cato.

Zia and I walked into school side by side. We walked all the way to my locker then stopped.

"Unt unt why them girls look like they coming over here" she asked now on high alert. I looked to where she was looking and saw ciara and her friends. I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes.

"her annoying ass swear she bullying somebody, like i really don't give a fuck about you damn" I said closing my locker.

"unt unt she be trynna bully you ?" zia asked.