22) My Princess

🦋

In the bustling city stood a tall and magnificent building, "The Triumvirate Industries". The golden words were shining brightly in the sunlight.

On the 76th floor of the building,the sun rays were entering through the open floor-to-ceiling windows and shining on the glass floor. A handsome man was working hard on some very important documents sitting by the grand desk.

He was immersed in his work signing and checking the important documents ,getting ready for the meeting in a few minutes.

It was Digvijay's dream project, The Maldivian Island Project. He had always dreamed of making it the most famous and beautiful tourist site in the world. Because of Abhimanyu he did not get the project earlier but now he is only a sign away from sealing the final deal.

He was busy with work when Vikram entered his office with two cups of tea in his hands.

"Here."

Vikram placed the cup of tea on his desk.

"Thank you."

Both the men were discussing the project when someone pushed open the door and stormed in casually whistling some random old tune.

"Vikram, it's lunchtime, let's go. Mum has made my favourite dishes for lunch today. Let's go and dig in," grinned Aditya, carelessly sitting on the massive desk.

Aditya was in a cheerful mood. His mother has made all his favourite dishes for him especially. He felt special and loved. Not often his mother shows her love to him. It was one of his lucky days.

Vikram creased his brows seeing how jolly his little brother was looking. Aditya was definitely hiding something from him. Otherwise he will not invite Vikram for lunch when their mother has made Aditya's favourites.

Aditya will never share mum's handmade food with anyone willingly.

"What do you want?"

Vikram asked blankly knowing well that his little brother wants something from him. He will not be much surprised if Aditya asks him to give him the brand new Porsche that was just delivered two days ago.

"Will you give me your Porsche? " Aditya asked with innocence in his eyes.

"Don't. Don't look at me like that. You look like a beggar," Vikram grimaced, seeing Aditya's pretentiousness.

He is definitely a mama's boy. Both mother and son are good in pretension. Living in an artificial world full of fakeness and stupidity.

Thank god I am like my father, Vikram thought.

"Okay..okay I was only messing with you. I only want you to join me for today's lunch. Digvijay you can join us too," he shrugged.

Again with the fake innocence act. He will not invite them with this gentleness and love. Now both the men were sure Aditya was hiding something from them.

"What's the matter Aditya? You better tell us before we find it out from somewhere else, " Digvijay calmly said, leaning back in his chair and taking a sip from his tea. His tone was flat but the warning was clearly visible on his eyes.

"Really...noth.. nothing.." Aditya stammered not meeting their eyes.

"Aunt Lavanya found out about us and Aadya and she told my father about us," Rudra said walking in.

"And if I am guessing right, Aditya is the one who told her about us," he said, glancing at Aditya.

Rudra took off his suit and dropped it on the chair beside the grand desk. The blood on his blue shirt was still fresh, Aditya's eyes widened seeing the dark patches on his back.