"Did he beat you?" Aditya asked in horror.

"He certainly did," Rudra said as he sat on one of the chairs and made a call to one of the employees to bring a new shirt for him.

The cheery grin of Aditya's face was long gone, his joyful mood was now soured. Rudra got whiplashes from his father only because of him. He should not have told his mother about them. It's not like he is the one who is in a relationship. He should not have mend in their business.

"I am sorry," he whispered, feeling guilty.

"It's okay. He would have punished me the same way if I had told him about us. Don't feel guilty," Rudra said as he placed the cigarette stick on the corner of his lips and lit it with the match.

It was nothing new for Rudra. He had received this punishment since his childhood. Now he is quite used to it, he is immune to the pain.

But what about the pain that your father went through because of you? Asked his conscience, making him stop taking another puff of the cigarette.

He shut his eyes tightly as the pictures of his father's miserable condition flashed on his mind. He had disappointed his father today. The old man's health was improving, he was going to morning walks daily, reading new books everyday, enjoying the evening tea with his wife while gazing at their garden. And most importantly he was smiling but now because of his good for nothing son he again has an attack today. After a long time he was suffering because of Rudra. Rudra hated seeing his old man in that condition, he hated seeing the disgust in his father's eyes for him.

One of the employees walked in bringing a clean shirt for him. Her cheeks flushed red seeing the all alpha males together. Their presence together in a room makes her feel giddy and nervous at the same time.

"Sir, your shirt," she said meekly, looking at Rudra from under her eyelashes.

The two top buttons of his shirt were open, his toned chest was visible that made her gulp. She was also one of many girls who gawked at their hot and steamy pictures on instagram. Almost every girl in the office knows how ragged and gorgeous their bodies are, however they can only wish to see the three men's beauty in real life, not in social media.

"Do you want to see me naked? "Rudra asked casually.

The lady's eyes widened and she shook her head slowly but from inside she just wanted to see his stone, rugged body.

"Then put the shirt on the table and fuck off," he shouted and the lady ran from their red in embarrassment.

Rudra sighed and pinched his nose in irritation while Aditya chuckled.

"Once I saw a few fanclub of you three on social media. They were like this: "Triumvirates for life", "Darling_Vikram", "My everything_my king Vijay", "Rudrapratap_lover", "dreamy triumvirates". Man! It was too funny. I died laughing at the names. I am sure these were the ladies who would have made those fan accounts."

Aditya wiped off his happy tears from his eyes as he told them about their fan accounts. The three men grunt in annoyance hearing the stupid names of the fan clubs.

"We have to make our relationship official," Digvijay said ignoring Aditya.

"You are not hiding it? " Aditya was perplexed after hearing his words.

They will make their relationship official! Are they out of their mind?

"Yes... we are making it official. We will get married soon. Then why hide it?" Vikram said nonchalantly.

"It's not any normal relationship that you will announce it on social media. The whole society will bash you, especially the girl. And mum, what about mum Vikram? She is so angry with you. She will never accept it. Never."