There is heavy and thick work border of the leghenga and small border at the kurti. Though the lehnga wasn't weighing much with the ornaments were quiet heavy making her feel dizzy and look eternal at same time . She herself don't know few names of the jewelry which was specially designed by the mother in law for her but due to sudden anxiety and fear she didn't paid attention to beautician who was telling tia about the same.

Her hairs were fixed in the bun and decorated with flowers and the lehnga was fixed by the pins on hee shoulder . The same color red dupatta was covering her face as a veil which was one of the most important thing in the marwadi wedding . The bride face is being covered with the veil during the whole wedding time and is lifted by the groom on their wedding night or during post  wedding rituals .

Her head  is adorned with a bell like accessory which is called Rakhdi, which is complemented by a Sheeshpal which adorns the rest of her head and frames it beautifully

Her head  is adorned with a bell like accessory which is called Rakhdi, which is complemented by a Sheeshpal which adorns the rest of her head and frames it beautifully. Long and very thick earrings called Kundan Bhutti are also worn in her ears  .

A special necklace called Aad is wrapped around the neck, and is a Rajasthan specialty. A larger and more elaborate necklace is also worn by the bride which is called a Raani Haar, or the Queen's necklace. A Rani Haar and Timaniyaan are fashioned from gold and are studded with large and uncut diamonds. A nath, or nose ring, completes the adornment of her face and ensures that the bride looks her absolute best.

A Bajuband is a special ornament that is most commonly seen in Rajasthani weddings, and is worn on the upper arm by the bride. Like the rest of her jewellery, they are also fashioned from gold and placed little above the elbows.

On lower arms, traditional Rajasthani bangles called the chooda are worn but as on her father request she was wearing the punjabi chooda which is wore for a certain period after the wedding .  Delicate Pahunchis and Hathphulis adorn the wrists and the hands of the bride, thus completing the adornment of her entire arm and hand.

Her feets were adorning the traditional anklets which was creating a melodious sound and complimenting along with the juttis. In total she was ready to be his bride now .

" I don't know how jiju will handle himself during the whole wedding . You are looking so beautiful di" tia said hugging her from behind while keerti smiled and looked down . She looked at Ishika who was looking down and was silently since the dinner . She remember that she walked out in middle of dinner but didn't know the reason.  Her friend was awfully quiet . She knew her wedding wasn't the only reason,  something else was sure bothering her .

Before she could ask her the sudden knock and opening of door made her look at the person . It was her family members and Ishika's mom standing at the entrance .

Naira smiled and rushed excitedly twirling her around and looking at her while karthik was quick to hold her . Keerti laughed at her excited face and look at mother who was standing silently at the threshold with ishika's mom and her grandmom . Her maternal aunt came forward and praised her while other relatives were just busy looking at the jewellry she was wearing and estimating their cost .