Chapter 1: Dizzy and past out

Bendy's pov
God Sammy is really getting on my nerves. "Sammy be quiet for 10 MINUTES!" I yelled. He was still hugging on my waist. I sighed as he just kinda let me go and giggled. So annoying. "Sammy leave me alone." He left but not without saying, "Bye m'lord!" God my spine shivered with hate. I walked to talk to my brother and sister. (Alice and Boris) they told me they thought I should talk to Sammy.
3rd person pov
"WHAT!?" The demon yelled. The angel and wolf backed away and nodded. Bendy dragged himself dreadfully to Sammy's office.
Bendy's pov
I decided to turn around and did...nt. 'turn around Bendy!' I thought I walked up and knocked. I watched through the window as Sammy took off what seemed to be headphones. He walked up to the door, and opened it gently. "Hi M'lord what is it you need?" He asked looking up at my face. I looked down and kinda rubbed the back of my neck. "Uhm...I'm sorry?" I kinda said with a little meaning but not enough. "Sorry for what M'lord? You didn't do anything wrong!" Sammy exclaimed. The small man grabbed my hand and pulled me inside his office. He left but came back with a smaller chair and sat down. I sat in his rolly chair. Which honestly I loved spinning around in and going till I make myself dizzy, but Sammy probably didn't want me to break his chair. "I know you like to spin around in those chairs, I'm surprised you haven't yet..!" He chuckled gently. I looked at him in complete awe. "WHAT!?" I yelled. He smiled. "Yeah go ahead!" He wasn't fazed at all that his chair could be broken. "What if I BRAKE IT!?" I asked. I was awestruck by this man's complete lack of caring for the chair I'm sitting in. "I'll fix it! Somehow." He kinda chuckled and muttered under his breath. "What do you mean you'll fix it!?" Still in shock. He just giggled under his breath. "M'lord just relax it's okay!" He exclaimed excitedly. "Fine...only of you do it with me!" I said. Why did I say that. Sammy tilted his head like a dog. "What do you mean do it with you??" He asked confused. "We can't both fit on my chair!" Sammy exclaimed but confused. "Sit on my lap problem solved s-" I got cut off by Sammy laughing. "I can't sorry M'lord. I get to dizzy to quickly." I kinda looked off at nothing. 'Why did he say it like that? To dizzy to quickly...' I thought. Then I heard a sigh. "Fine...M'lord once. I'll do this for you once!" Sammy said he seemed hesitant, but soon we were spinning. Then all to quickly he fell over past out. "Sammy??" I said concerned. I picked him up bridal style, he was still asleep. I mean he said he'd get dizzy, I didn't think meant like this. I bought him to my room. A moderate sized room with a bed some pictures and cameras, lots of cameras. "Why do you love me so much.." I said kinda sad, he loved me but why??? I'm a humanoid monster, and yet he loves me!? I laid him down and went to leave, but when I grabbed the nob of the door, I felt myself lock it instead. Then I just kinda laid down with him. I didn't know why, but I liked cuddling Sammy. Even if he was past out like this he was still so full of body heat.