''It's parted(bars)! We escaped!'' Enzo said merrily as each one of them stepped outside the cell. Stretching their tired bodies, they finally felt a bit relieved.

Samuel looked at the man emotionlessly but still decided to be polite.

''Thank you, sir knight. We are indebted to you. I'm sure to return this favor.''

''It's alright, young master Rome! It's a knight's duty to protect you!'' He answered.

Samuel nodded and remembered something.

''Now, that reminds me, we still haven't received your name.''

''Oh! I apologize for my late introduction. My name is Grey Cecil, a knight from the duchy.'' Grey said and put his fist on his chest, he bowed.

''It's nice to meet you, sir Grey!'' Enzo said, Grey smiled. Eveia just quietly agreed.

''Let's do formalities later, we have to get out of here.'' Samuel said.

All nodded in unison and looked at Grey. He smiled, determined.

''Follow me!''

They followed Grey as they wandered in another way, opposite of the way they were taken inside. The whole way was very dark, the walls are cracked and so did the floors, its almost as if it could collapse anytime.

Rosh indifferently just walked while the others felt creepy just by the cold breeze in the dark path.

Samuel looked at the area warily and asked the knight.

''Are you sure this is the right way? This place seems different since you entered the basement by breaking the wall.'' He said.

''The way I used was just out of anxiety to find you, young master. Using this path, we could avoid being spotted by your abductor.''

''...really..''

After a while, they finally reached the end of the path. At the side, there was a wooden door, Grey opened it and looked inside. It was already above surface, they were once again inside the warehouse.

Grey gestured for them to go inside. The children obediently followed.

It was a storage room.

Carefully, the five of them slowly walked to where the other door was. That was the only way for them to exit to. Since they can't break the windows open, it will just attract attention.

They slowly went to the door. Grey stick his ear on the wooden door and tried to hear what's on the other side.

''Can you hear something?'' Samuel whispered.

''Is there someone there?'' Enzo added in a mutter.

Tak tak!

Eveia, looked back as her senses sharpened. She looked around at the dark with knotted forehead. She was certain she heard something being thrown on the floor.

It may seem a bit of a soft sound for others, but for early-awakened nobles like her, she knows it was something else.

Rosh knew the same. But only a small smile lifted at the side of his lips, barely visible.

''What's that?'' Eveia mumbled.

''What? What do you mean?'' Enzo heard her and also looked around the storage while Rosh quietly observed them. Samuel went beside them. ''What is it?''

''Something's here..'' Eveia said drowsily.

She couldn't understand, but she felt more tired than before.