Ying raised her eyebrow, "What are you? A blueprint? I'm sure Boboiboy helped himself man up to Lia too. Gosh, this spiked head is so full of himself." Yaya giggled upon hearing what Ying said, "Blueprint?! Goodness! Hahaha!"

"You guys, that's okay. He's right," Lia said with a smile as she walked to Fang. "He did help me at some point too. Give some credit to him." She softly pats his shoulder. Fang didn't reply anything but Leizel did.

"Ay Lia, he's happy about what you said. He's going to brag it to me later on that someone praised him about that." Leizel giggled, slightly leaning onto Fang's side. Finally, the man himself spoke up. "That doesn't change the fact that I'm the blueprint."

"Eh? Why would it be you? Gopal got himself a girlfriend first than you," Boboiboy reminded with a teasing smirk. "Technically, he's the blueprint. Am I right, G?" He turned to his best friend who chuckled, "Yeah right!"

Fang groaned, "Whatever." The others just laughed at his response and mini downfall.

Later on, Boboiboy left the shop under Ochobot's supervision and led Lia to somewhere. "Eh? Where are we going?" Boboiboy grinned, "You'll see." Then he brought out his power watch and contacted someone, "Commander, we're ready."

The next thing Lia knew, TAPOPS spaceship was already descending on the ground. The door opened revealing KokoCi. Lia was surprised, "Commander... Wow, it's been a while."

"You too. Now c'mon! You wouldn't want to waste time, right?" Lia looked at Boboiboy in confusion, who just winked at her. "You'll see." He dragged her inside the spaceship. He guided her to sit down on the provided chairs as she was still in confusion.

"Lia! So good to see you again! How is the sound queen?" MotoBot beamed while heading to the girl. Lia softly gasped, "MotoBot! Wow, it's been a while! And hey, I'm not queen. That title is for Yaya as she is the gravity queen."

KokoCi chuckled as he eavesdropped on their conversation, he was by the flight deck ready to fly the ship out, "I think Diva is the right term for her... Yeah, that sounds great, sound diva..."

Boboiboy, who just arrived by the deck, raised his eyebrow upon hearing what the commander said. "Eh? Do you even know that word, commander? That's like slang." KokoCi sighed, glaring at him, "What do you think of me? Of course, I know! It talks about a female opera singer which is accurate for Lia's power. You guys are from Earth so I researched things about it."

The elemental hero smiled sheepishly, "Sorry, commander." KokoCi scoffed, "You better be. I offered to drive you guys out and you tell me this?! You're lucky it's your anniversary, so I'll let this slide... Just sit at the back with Lia."

Lia and MotoBot giggled at the commander scolding Boboiboy, who walked back to the seating area. Boboiboy quietly mimicked KokoCi's response making the two laugh even more.

"MotoBot! Come here! We'll fly this out now!" Speaking of the devil, he called out to the power sphere. MotoBot headed toward the deck and helped KokoCi fly out the spaceship from planet Earth.

As the higher up and power sphere maneuvered the ship, the couple sat way behind them, watching them. "Commander, do we have a mission?" Lia asked, still not enlightened with what's about to happen. KokoCi shook his head, "Hmm, no not really. But Boboiboy has."

"You have? Why didn't you tell me?" Lia turned to him. Boboiboy chuckled, "Eeesh, you're so cute when you do that. But it's not really a TAPOPS mission." She raised her eyebrow, unsatisfied with his answer.

Motobot went back to them, "By the way, your clothes are ready. I suggest you two dress up now." Boboiboy gestured for Lia to sit up and when she did, they both went to the back. There were winter clothes prepared for them.