The door of Vince's office flew open making him look up from the paper he was working on to see who dared interrupt him but once he was greeted by his beautiful wife's face, his expression immediately soften. How did that woman make me fall in love with her even more every day. We have been married for more than twenty-five years but I still can never get enough from her. He thought smiling fondly and adoringly at Helena

"She called me Mom before she called you Dad. Give me my hundred dollars " Helena said smugly, gesturing to Vince to put the money in her palm. Vince rolled his eyes, sad that he lost the bet he and his wife made but he nevertheless took the one hundred dollars bill from his pocket and handed it to Helena who smirked at him before running out of his office.

F L A S H B A C K O V E R

Astraea was now in her room getting ready for the dinner. She woke up from her nap late so she will probably be unpunctual. She choose to wear a short, sleeveless, silk white dress with a pair of Louboutin. She kept her naturally wavy hair snd applied a bit of makeup, she painted her lips with red matte lipstick that made her look even more confident and sexy.

Downstairs everyone was already seated, The Rodríguez and The Hale have arrived a couple of minutes ago, they were still waiting for Astraea "I will go check on her" Vince announced as he got up from his seat waking toward Astraea's bedroom.

He knocked on the door but didn't wait for a response before entering— stupid right? He saw welcomed by the sight of his daughter dressed in a fancy silk dress. She looked ethereal. When you first look at her you could literally see a fallen angel but she is not an innocent angel, that's just an illusion. She is diabolically angelic. The evil glint in her eyes gave it all away. The whole act of pureness and innocence that you see once you look at her can end the moment you look deep in her eyes. The problem is only a few rare people can noticed it. Astraea mastered the art of concealing her emotions over the years.

But there is a minuscule part of her that still had this pure, golden touch. Sometimes she envied those girl who were still pure, the one whose innocence weren't snatched away from them. But everything she went through made her wise. She didn't want to be naive, she didn't want people to walk all over her.

"You look stunning bambina" he complimented her, as he hugged her then proceeded to kiss her forehead. "Thank you, papa" She muttered as she sniffed the strong cologne of her father mixed with the scent of cigar.

It felt like Vince's heart stop the moment he head that one simple word come out of his daughter's mouth. Four letters, one word,  that was all it took for Vince to be the happiest men alive. Hearing his daughter call him papa for the first time unlocked a feeling he never thought he could feel, his heart was beating fast.

Who could have believed that all it took to make The Vincenzo Regio go all soft was one special girl that has some of the most powerful men wrapped around her fingers.

Tears were threatened to escape Vincenzo's eyes as he tried his best to keep them from evading. "God, you have no idea how happy you made me. Words can't explain how unconditional my love for you is, bambina" He whispered his voice last with emotions

"Enough of this sappy shit. Let's go everyone must be waiting" Astraea said, snapping both her and her father from whatever sentimental shit that was going on.

They reached the dinner room where everyone one was patiently waiting for them. Once Nicholas laid his eyes on his girlfriend, he felt his heart stop for a second, she looked magnificent, she manage to leave him breathless every single time "You look stunning, Mon Étoile" He complimented her adoringly than proceeded to kiss her cheek "Thank you, baby" She peeked his lips making her brothers, father and Carlos groan in displeasure. Nicholas held her waist tightly "I can't take my eyes away from you. Your dress looks divine but I'm sure it would look even better if it was thrown on my bedroom floor" He leaned in and whispered lowly in ear.