*18*

The next morning I find myself alone in bed with Hobi

The next morning I find myself alone in bed with Hobi. He's still asleep and a furnace so I snuggle closer and drift off to that half awake state. His arms tighten around me in his sleep. Later, I don't have a clue how much later, he wakes me up. He stares deeply into my eyes and then kisses me softly, just some light pressure. The action is so sweet I wrap my arms around him, molding myself to him and his warmth. 

"Good morning Angel. How did you sleep?" His voice lulls me into a trance, one where we don't leave this bed. He boops my nose and it pulls me back to the here and now. "I slept great. You were here with me." I whisper, kissing his throat. He chuckles, "go lie on your back please?" He questions me. So I turn to my back, arms next to me, waiting curiously at what he wants. 

"See? You can be a good girl." He rasps, clearly affected thinking back to our last encounter in this bed. "In the middle please?" And looking questioningly at him I scoot to the middle. "Close your eyes, please?" I give him one long hard stare and then shut my eyes. My blood flows a little faster, and then I feel his finger trail softly over my forehead down my nose. His trail continues slowly down my body. 

"Tell me what you feel?" He whispers. And his voice catches in his throat. He's very affected somehow and nothing sexual has happened yet. My curiosity is piqued, "you're touching me." It leaves me on a breath, he just caressed over the swell of a breast. "Tell me exactly please?" And he sounds sexy, my hearing heightened because of the loss of sight. And touch is electrifying. 

"Fuck," I moan as I feel him palm both pleasure mounds. Stroking and caressing I moan and arch my back. But something feels weird. Not bad weird, but strange nonetheless. His exploration continues, "I'm waiting, Angel." A little annoyed now, "sorry but it feeeels...," and I moan long, he's almost where I want him the most. The itch I feel for him to touch me inside is strong. 

"So fucking good," my breath stutters and he chuckles darkly on the left of me and I realize he sounds farther away then right next to me on the bed. And then the touch I want the most and I open my legs instinctively, giving more room, but somehow I don't think he needs it. My curiosity starts to grow to exceptional proportions turning my head to the left. I'm about to open my eyes. "Just wait a little longer please?" He whispers softly and I resist the urge to open them. 

Moaning I claw at the sheets, his touch leaves for a second and then it feels like he uses his tongue but I don't feel his hair tickling my thighs. What? How is that possible? And just as I'm done with keeping my eyes closed, I feel two long digits push into me. "Okay," and he sounds strained, "you can watch."

Opening my eyes slowly I'm confused for a second. Hobi is standing three steps away from the bed, palming himself, watching me intently. And I still feel fingers slide in and out of me, just as the bundle of nerves is being rubbed. And he is not touching me. I think I like this ability. Narrowing my eyes a little, I bite my lip and caress myself. His eyes narrow as well as he follows my hands.