"I...I couldn't move." Thorn said in his mind not aware of what happens to his surroundings.

"Thorn, what are you doing?" Blaze shout.

"Thorn run." Earthquake shout after that.

"THORN!!" Ice shout and shields Thorn with his own body making the villain troops stab his back using their swords.

"ICE!!!!" All of them shout except for Thorn who is still in pain. He only realizes what happening to his surrounding when Ice cough blood in front of him.

"Ice?" Thorn said as soon as he was conscious and meet with Ice blue eyes.

"ICE!!" Thorn shouts before pulling Ice into his embrace ignoring his pain.

"Solar eclipse shot!!!" Thorn barely heard Solar using his power to defeat their enemies. He just keeps trying to wake Ice up who is already unconscious.

"Try to fuse back Earthquake." Cyclone asks Earthquake.

"Can't Cyclone. We couldn't turn back to our original self." Earthquake replied in a panic.

"Boboiboy couldn't fuse back to his original self? Could it be.." Ask Fang in his mind but then he got thrown to the ground.

"Move!" Blaze shout and push Thorn away from Ice who fell to the ground with a loud thud.

"What have you done?" Blaze shout at him angrily. He pulled Ice up and held him gently.

"I'm sorry," Thorn said as his eyes widened.

"Sorry? You can dodge that attack. You can protect yourself using your thorn. Why not do that?" Shout Blaze angrily.

"Enough Blaze. Let's get out from here first." Thunderstorm said while carrying unconscious Solar on his back as the rescue team already arrived with their spaceships.

"Let's go, Thorn." It was Fang who ask him as another elemental had already left him alone with his guilty feelings.

.

.

.

.

Dush!!!

It was Blaze who punch Thorn's cheek as Ice got his treatment in the treatment room along with Solar and their friends who got hurt.

"I ask you? Why are you not doing anything to dodge it?" Ask Blaze still angry.

"Blaze. Enough." Cyclone tries to calm Blaze down as Thorn looks at them with his usual big eyes while holding his red cheek.

"No Cyclone. I also wanna know why Thorn couldn't even prevent himself from that attack." Surprisingly it was Earthquake who ask that firmly.

"Earth..." Thunderstorms try to persuade the usual calm Earthquake.

"No. I want to know." Earthquake sound angry.

"I'm sorry," Thorn whispers sadly without looking at any of them.

"Just get out from here. I think both Blaze and me should calm down first." Earthquake said coldly before leaving them to go to the waiting room. Blaze quickly follows after him while Thunderstorm chase both of them.

"Go back first to our room okay. I promise you I will come back for you." Cyclone said kindly before leaving Thorn alone who's start shaking in both pain and sadness.

He tries hard to stand up but his leg just wouldn't move.

"Come on Thorn. You can do it." He tries to cheer himself up. After several tries, he finally can stand up before shakily walking to his mini garden at Tapops Station.