☆Chapter 10☆

I was on my motorbike heading to the shopping centre when I got a call from Dabi.
"Where are you and why are you not home yet" He asked me. He sounded a little bit concerned
"Don't worry I'm just going over to the shopping centre to get stuff for the dorms explain the rest when I get home bye touya!" I spluttered very quickly and I wasn't too sure whether he understood it all then ended the call as a parked up in the shop car park. I messaged mina to find out where they were, when I found them I walked over to see them.
"Hey guys!" I said smiling at them
"Y/N your finally here yay we can shop now!" Mina exclaimed very enthusiasticly
"Wait Bakubro isn't here yet" Kirishima noted
"Oh ill just ring him now then" I said As I rang his phone
"What do you want" He growled when he picked up
"I want you to get ur bum out of my bed and get over here" I told him
"And why should I? I think it's quite comfy here" He stated
"Right we will watch whatever film you want tonight and I'll buy your favourite snacks when we are out deal?" I asked him
"Hmm fine" He groaned as he got out of bed
"Bye babes love you" I said to him as I ended the phone and looked up to everyone staring at me.
"You love bakubro? Kirishima said
"Omgg adorable" Mina and Denki both said together
"Whatever losers" I rolled my eyes at them and we all started laughing.

"Look who's finally here" We joked and I grinned at Bakugo as he was walking over
"Shut up extras" He angrily said to us all
"That's no way to talk to your girlfriend!" Mina said
"Omg Mina shut up" I said to her laughing with her not being able to take this seriously
"Whatever we going shopping or what" He snapped at us so we started walking over to some shops. First we went and got accessories for the dorms

"Mina look these candles are so cute!!" I shouted to her "Bakugo come over here and help me choose some"
"Why do you need my help" He said to me looking genuinely confused
"Well who else is gonna be spending most their time in my dorm? Mineta?" I questioned him and everyone started laughing.

Once we had done we walked over to pay and I was about to just walk out when they all shouted at me to pay.
"Oh I forgot I had to do that" I said they started laughing thinking I was joking "I'm not joking" and they all looked at me shocked except Bakugo who was smirking at how stupid I can be. Once we payed we walked out the shop Mina asked me
"Do you steal from shops?"
They all looked at me
"Depends on the shop and what I'm buying" I told them "What? you asked" I laughed cause they were all looking at me surprised.

We continued shopping got some more stuff like furniture accessories etc. There was one shop I stood outside and Mina got me stuff from it cause I was banned from there. And I realised I could use my invisibility quirk I just got but they would see floating objects on the way out so that wouldnt work. Next we went to a bed shop and got Bakugo to help me choose a bed and mattress he liked. He chose a nice grey velvet bed and a really comfy mattress. I chose a light grey with white swirly patterns duvet cover and I got some mattress covers. Some pillow cases to match the duvet. And finally a dark grey soft and fluffy throw to put on the bed. I walked over to pay with Bakugo and we had everything sorted so we all decided to put everything in eachothers cars so we could go get something to eat. We put everything away and then decided to go to maccies. I got 9 chicken nuggets with small chips and a drink. Bakugo got the same but a larger box of nuggets and chips. Mina got a wrap and a milkshake and I think Denki and Kirishima got a burger and large chips each. I wasn't paying attention to what drink they got. We sat down and waited for our food while we were waiting we started messing around.

"I bet you 100 yen that Bakugo and Y/N won't kiss right now" Denki betted with Eijiro.
"Is this you guys way of getting us to kiss?" I asked them and they all nodded I looked at Bakugo he seemed to be quite enjoying his chicken nuggets and hadn't heard a word of what we were saying. I sighed and grabbed his face and kissed him. He was a bit confused on what just happened and why but he wasn't complaining so he kissed back. But Denki wasn't happy cause he now actually had to pay Eijiro cause he was stupid enough to bet on something that stupid.
"This is why you don't gamble with pros" Eijiro taunted Denki.
"You haven't even played Russian roulette as a gamble so don't call yourself a pro yet" I said winking at them and ate the rest of my lunch.

"So Y/N when you going to England?" Mina asked
"Well I was planning on going on the first week of the holidays. Stay at London for a bit but have a road trip and travel around like I usually do." I explained to them. They all seemed excited as I'd promised they could tag along if they wanted so a few were coming with me.
"Have you told your brother your doing that? And does he even know your out right now" Bakugo asked me quietly but of course the others listened in.
"No and yeah I told him earlier I was out but he should be sound with me going on holiday I hope" I said and we laughed.
"Why would Shoto not want you to go?" Mina asked
"Oh not Shoto I have another brother but don't ask Shoto about it cause my brother dosent want him to know he's still alive just yet" I told them and they all promised not to say anything. Once we had finished eating we decided to head back home.
"Bye guys" I said As I was hugging them all
"Bye you two" They exclaimed to me and Bakugo and he got into his car and me and my motorbike and we drove home (quite fast) and ran through the front door and I shouted
"WE'RE HOME!!"