☆Chapter 2☆

As we entered the place where they stayed a blonde haired girl who wore a sort of school uniform ran up to dabi and hugged him.

"Dabi who's this?" she asked him looking at me up and down. She seemed curious
"Toga this is my sister Y/N"
"You have a sister!! Let's be friends" she squealed as she turned to me and smiled widely. I guess she was happy to have a girl company cause from what I know about the LOV there is only one girl..
"Hi!" I said smiling back at her and we started talking for a bit.

Later as Dabi and Toga were having there own little argument about what film is better I noticed a guy stood behind a bar on his own. He looked like he was made purely of gas or something similar. I decided to go see him because these two were boring me so I walked over to him. He saw me and turned around to look at me.

"Hello I'm Y/N I'm Dabi's sister he brought me here"
"Hello I'm Kurogiri"
"What's your quirk?" I asked him I was quite curious purely because of the gas and I wondered if it was related to the quirk
"Warp Gate, what's yours?"
"Mine is teleportation and a sort of purple fire which is hotter than Dabi's"
"Our quirks appear to be sort of similar" He stated and I nodded in agreement.
"Yeah they ar-" I was saying until toga came up to me and grabbed my arm
"We"re going to my room I have snacks!" She said as she ran dragging me along with her and I shouted bye to Kurogiri

We got changed into some comfy clothes and decided to watch Moana.

We were half way through the film when we ran out of snacks. I was upset but I remembered I have a brother for a reason

"DABI" I shouted
He came running into the room
"What's up are you ok?" He asked thinking we were hurt or something
"We need more snacks can you get us some please"
"No you guys have eaten everything"
"Then steal some your a villain right!?"
"Not a chance im going to sleep" He murmered walking out the room to go to his and sleep walking into the door on the way out which made us laugh.

Me and toga looked at eachother and agreed that we would just have to manage without any snacks

About 14 minutes later I noticed that Toga had fallen asleep on my lap near the end of the film so I turned the TV off and went to sleep with her.

The UA Traitorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें