He shrugged. "I'll certainly get on my knees for you."

I looked away, fully blushing. I know my cheeks were turning pink. He tilted my head so he could meet my eyes.

"I would be so honored to have you as my girlfriend. Will you be mine?"

I pulled him closer. "I'm already yours."

Wayne leaned in, but kissed me on the nose to tease me. I scrunched it and giggled.

I hopped down from the counter and started to walk away, but Wayne grabbed a handful of my ass. I yelped and turned around.

"Anderson!" I swatted his hands away. He laughed and I scurried back to my room.

~

I would be so honored to have you as my girlfriend. Will you be mine? I can't believe he said that. He could have said, "Do you wanna go out?" or "Do you wanna date?" But, no. My Wayne would be honored to have me as his girlfriend.

"Beth?" I looked up to see Harley, Ruby, and Dominique staring at me.

I sighed pleasantly. "Yeah?"

"We're here." Harley said from the front seat.

She drove us to Target to get Starbucks and browse. I hadn't noticed we had arrived so quickly.

"Oh, okay." I smiled and got out of the car, the others following suit.

"What's wrong with you?" Ruby scoffed as we walked toward the entrance.

"Am I not allowed to be happy?"

"No."

"NOT if you don't tell us why." Dom stepped in. She whispered to Ruby, "Be nice."

"You know that guy I was sleeping with?" They nodded. "He's my boyfriend now."

I haven't said it out loud before. It seems strange on my lips, but it feels good for it to be true.

"You're dating Eight Inches?" Dom asked.

"Please don't call him that, but yes."

"Do you think that's a good idea?" Harley spoke up. "This relationship started with a fuck. Do you even know if he's reliable?"

"Yes," I defended Wayne kindly. "He's really supportive, and it's more than that now."

"We believe you," Ruby reasoned with me. "But, if he ever hurts you in any way, I will cut off his fingers, chop them up, and make him eat it."

I swallowed. "You don't even know who it is."

"Still." Ruby mumbled.

We walked into Target. Everything was red and green. It was pretty busy at 8pm; the checkout section was five carts back in each station.

"Christmas already?" Harley said, confused at the sudden commotion.

"It's been Christmas since November 1st." Dom smiled. "Yesterday was Thanksgiving, so Merry Christmas!"

We got Starbucks and walked the isles. Dom got a mud face mask, that I know she will force Ruby into putting on with her. Harley migrated to the book section.

I broke away from the group and called Wayne. I couldn't remember if we needed more protection. In fact, I am starting to forget quite a bunch these days. I almost forgot I was supposed to come and join the girls on this trip.

"Hey sexy." Wayne answered.

"What size are you?" I asked.

"Extra Large, but it gets bigger when you talk."

"What?"

"Keep talking."

"Why are you so horny?"

Wayne groaned. "Fuck."

"Really?" I scowled. "Not now. I'm at target, do we need any more... protection?"

"We have eleven left, I think. That might last us a week." I know he's smirking through the phone.

"A week? You're such an airhead."

"You know what will fix that?"

I sighed. "What?"

"If you give me h-"

I hung up on him. I didn't get another box, I wouldn't want to feed into his massive ego. There was one shelf above the condoms, though.

Vibrators.

There were a bunch. Different colors, shapes, sizes. Bullets, rings, wands. I reached to look at a bullet, but my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered, startled.

"You are going to regret that."

I rolled my eyes at Wayne's comment, walking away from the sex toys. "I should let Ruby kill you."

He paused. "Why does Ruby want to kill me?"

"She said if you hurt me, she'll make you eat your fingers."

"Why would I hurt you?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "If you get mad at me, if I make you jealous, if I hurt you."

"I would fuck you until you can't breathe if you did any of that."

Maybe Harley was right. Maybe this will be just sex. That's all he talks about, but hopefully that will change. He's probably just teasing, I told myself.

I blushed. "And what if I do all three?"

"Your innocent little body couldn't handle what I did to you then."

I forgot where I was for a moment. Harley walked out of the book section, and her presence shocked me back into reality.

"Hey, I've gotta go." I told Wayne. "I'm out with friends."

"Alright." Wayne yawned. "Have fun, but not too much fun. I know how you and Harley talk to each other."

"We could add her in." I teased.

"What?" He gasped. I hung up and laughed.

"They need to restock their stuff," Harley frowned. "I'll go book shopping tomorrow."

I grinned at her. "Do you know where the love birds are?" I questioned, referring to Dom and Ruby.

"Probably throwing bouncy balls at each other." They actually do that in Target. Dominique had this big bruise on her back from it;  it was a perfect circle.

"Can you at least tell me who he is?" Harley asked gently.

I looked into her soft eyes. "Harley, you know I trust you more than anyone else in the world. But, I have to respect his boundaries."

"I'm sorry." She broke my gase for a second. "I guess I should do the same. I just want to know who is making you so... giddy."

"I love you." I winked at her. Harley gave me a big kiss on the cheek and I threw my arm around her.

A baby screamed in the distance, the noise echoing.

"I know this website where you can get birth control online." She nudged me with her elbow.

I laughed awkwardly. "What is it called?"

~
50 fucking k. I appreciate everyone one of you.

Who wants Wayne's POV?

Until I write again,

~B