THEY BELONG TOGETHER!!!

Sakura's pov

I still can't believe shikamaru stole Naruto away...

They didn't even get to exchange numbers!?

"Sakura! Come quick!" Ino suddenly grabbed me.

What's she so jumpy about???

FG Club

3rd pov

"Look what Temari caught!" Ino pointed. Sakura looked at the picture and flinched.

"WHAT!? YOU WERE STALKING!? THATS WAY TO MUCH!" Sakura blushed

"I didn't! I work at the ice cream store!" Temari stated.

"Aw, why can't Sai be like that with Naruto." Ino pouted.

"Simple, they don't belong together. I heard that Shikamaru was there since day one." Temari smirked.

"Tch, that only happened because Shikamaru stole him! He was with Sasuke before that!" Sakura stated.

"Oh really, where is the proof? And why would Naruto be hanging around with some rebel?" Ten Ten stood in.

"Trust me! I was there!" Sakura defended.

"And even if you were, what makes you think they even would consider friendship?" Ino asked. Sakura stiffened up, not saying a word.

"Heh, care to make this interesting?" Ino smiled. All of the girls looked at her with their full attention.

"Lets see who Naruto ends up with at the end of the school year. Whoever wins....gets the spot of FG president." Ino explained. Everyone looked at her with smirked faces all except for the nervous Sakura...

Time skip

"A competition?" Sasuke bit into his onigiri with no interest.

"Yes! This is my last year and I want to become president of this club!" Sakura explained.

"Tch, stupid little sister...whatever, just leave me put of it." Sasuke stood up to leave, but was stopped by the pinkett.

"Sasuke, you're my closest friend, I do everything I can for you...and I'm older than you by 4 months so that basically makes YOU the younger brother!" Sakura explained.

"Look, I'm not going to let you use me for some dumb competition Sakura, you're just going to have Look for someone willing."

"But it's a win win! I get my spot as president! And you get your dream guy! Cmon please!" Sakura begged. Sasuke looked at her and sighed.

"What do you want me to do?"

Time skip

"Aww!" Ten Ten blushed as she watched watch Neji and Naruto.