Chapter 14 - Passions

Mulai dari awal

Red Tori looked up to see Jade's eyes roll up in her head as wave after wave of pleasure slowly tore her apart. She also couldn't help but gloat. "Once you were a bitch, now you're our bitch."

After about 3 minutes of this treatment, Jade suddenly screamed. "Ahhhhh..." Then she came hard, her body convulsing with pleasure that seemed to pulse through every fiber of her being. But by the time she came down a few seconds later, she looked totally spent.

After a few more seconds green Tori pulled out and Red Tori eased Jade onto the bed. She lay there looking, what could best be described as vacantly happy. While the goth did not say a word, it was obvious she was now totally out of commission.

Removing her strap on, green Tori smirked and said. "I think we broke her."

Red Tori laughed, removed her and gave green Tori a high five and a kiss. "That was one way to keep her quiet. You were fantastic, this was fantastic. Thank you Victoria." Tori however spoke the name softly so Jade, despite looking like a happy zombie, couldn't hear.

Green Tori aka, Victoria half blushed and half laughed. "All can say is, holy crap. But also thank you. What a night!"

That said, the girls quickly went to the bathroom, cleaned up a bit, then returned to the bedroom and each crawled up on either side of Jade. "Now comes the cuddles, but Jade's not quite here anymore." Tori said.

"I get the feeling she'll enjoy them anyway. Goodnight." Victoria said, nuzzling in close to Jade and closing her eyes.

Tori did likewise, "Good night."

Jade continued to lay dazed for several more minutes, but being cuddled by both Tori's, gradually relaxed her and put her into a deep sleep. Tori and Victoria, also very tired, each kissed Jade than fell asleep themselves.

When Jade awoke the next morning, she for a moment thought that her experience with Tori and Victoria was all strange, sexy dream. She realized it wasn't when she became aware of the girls snoring away on each side of her.

Even though it had happened last night, Jade's mind was still blown. "Holy fuck, I actually did it." Jade thought with utter amazement, not to mention utter pride for pleasing two women at once.

But even better, was the pure bliss of being cuddled by not one but both Tori and Victoria. It felt like one of those absolutely perfect moments, with both warm tanned bodies pressed up against her naked flesh.

A second later she felt the red Tori stir. Turing her head she could see the Red Tori open her brown eyes. Jade simply grinned and said. "Good morning Tori, my love."

"You knew. I'm so happy Jade. "Tori said with a happy smile as was beyond pleased that Jade recognized her. "How did you know?"

Jade winked and kissed Tori on the forehead. "The eyes are the windows to the soul. Once I got a good look at your eyes, I knew it was you. There was a sparkle in them that I never get tired of seeing and I never will."

"I love you so much." Tori gushed.

"I love you too Vega. And as far as last night goes all I can say is THANK YOU!"

Victoria, aroused by the voices soon woke up and rubbed her eyes. Jade looked over, gave her a kiss and said. "Morning Champ! Or otherwise known as Victoria."

Victoria smiled. "You knew. I'm so happy."

The girls happily discussed the events of last night for a while and how utterly amazing it was, then the girls reminded Jade that she owes them both breakfast in bed and morning sex and promptly kicked her out of bed.