Chapter 15 - Be with me

Disclaimer: The show Victorious, its characters and other associated copyrights are property of someone else and not me.

Double Trouble

Chapter 15 – Be with me

No One's POV

To Tori's shock, Victoria's sudden and tear-filled intervention, stopped Jade dead in her tracks. The enraged Goth suddenly froze, her fist's clenched and her face flushed.

Yet the look of anger had not dissipated, leaving Victoria fearful that Jade would once again strike, causing Victoria to clutch Jadelyn tighter.

"Don't hurt her, please." Victoria sobbed.

Getting angry herself by the fact that she was being used in a sense, to torture Jadelyn, Tori got up and shoved Jade back several feet.

"YOU DROVE HER TO THIS DIDN'T YOU! YOU THREW ME AND OUR RELATIONSHIP IN HER FACE DIDN'T YOU!"

Abruptly as the realization dawned on Jade as what she had done; tortured Jadelyn, beat the crap out of her and inadvertently hit Victoria, not to mention angering Tori, all the color quickly seemed to drain from Jade's face. All she could do was, ever so slightly nod in acknowledgement.

Tori then turned and walked over to Victoria who was still clutching the beaten, bloodied and somewhat in shock Jadelyn. "It's ok now. It's over. Is she going to be ok?"

Victoria slowly let go, turned around and began to look over Jadelyn. Tori joined her a moment later to see how badly Jadelyn was hurt.

"I can take her to a hospital." Tori said.

After a moment, Victoria shook her head. "I don't think it's necessary."

Tori looked over Jadelyn and lowered her head. "I'm sorry. I didn't know what she was doing, what I was doing."

Having wiped her tears, Victoria's face took on a rather sober look as she gently stroked Jadelyn's hair. "I believe you, I'm partly to blame myself. But now, you need to deal with your Jade and I need to deal with mine. Can you help me get Jadelyn up to Jade's room?"

Putting one of Jadelyns arm's over her shoulder Tori replied. "Of course."

Victoria grabbed the other arm and both girls helped Jadelyn off the ground. Her whole face was a mass of bruises and blood, with one eye already swelling shut. The other eye had a vacant look to it.

On their way into the house, they passed the stunned looking Jade. "We are going to have a long discussion about what happened AND the future of OUR relationship. " Tori angrily snapped.

They then carried the limp and beaten Jadelyn upstairs, where they sat her down on the edge of the bed.

"Tori, do they have a first aid kit here?" Victoria said as looked a cut on Jadelyns face.

"Yes, a nice one I'll get it."

"I also need, a sponge, a towel or a wash cloth and a small basin of water please."

With a sense of urgency, Tori rushed to the door. "Of course."

2 minutes later, Tori returned with the first aid kit in one hand, a small container of water in the other and a towel over her arm. She then placed them by the bed. "Let me know if you need anything. Ok Victoria?" Tori said as she then moved to leave.

"I will, thank you. For now, I'd just like some privacy please. I'm sure you'll want the same when you speak with Jade. I'd appreciate it if you closed the door on your way out."