10. The Talk

The next few days on set were quiet. No one wanted to mention the kiss. Stefania and Danielle had no scenes together, so they didn't' see much of each other. They didn't talk at all, the most interaction they had was a wave every now and then during the small passings when walking in and out of their trailers.

Both women desperately want to talk to each other but are afraid of the awkwardness that might come when they do. They both haven't been able to think about anything else just the thought and feeling of that kiss running through their minds over and over again.

After a long day of filming, Danielle finally makes it home. She's sitting in her kitchen eating dinner by herself and all she wants to do is talk to Stefania. She thinks about texting her but everytime she picks up her phone she gets too nervous to actually send a text.

Once she is finished eating, she cleans up her mess and gets ready for bed. She can't get comfortable and is too anxious to sleep. She looks over at the clock that reads 10:38. The Blonde begins to hype herself up. "Come on Danielle you can do this...its just a text." she grabs her phone and before she can stop herself again she is pressing send.

Danielle: Hey

It was a simple text but they haven't spoken since that night when they kissed so Danielle doesn't know how Stefania will reply or if she even will at all. She throws her phone on her bed and covers her face with her hands. "Stupid why would you send it" she groans, rolling over to push her face into the pillow. "And now you're talking to yourself." she's in the middle of laughing at herself when she hears a ding from her phone. Quickly, she sits up grabbing her phone from on top of her covers.

Stef <3: Hi Bella

Danielle smiles down at her phone and squills with excitement. "Okay Danielle play it cool....and I'm still talking to myself"

Danielle: what are you up to?

Stef <3: nothing just laying in bed

Danielle: With Melissa?

While Danielle is yelling at herself for how uncool that was, Stefania is smiling at the text from the blonde's curiosity. She thinks about lying to Danielle to see her reaction for a second but then decides not to. She knows it's wrong but she really likes seeing Danielle's jealous side.

Stef <3: No...why?

Danielle: Just wondering :)

Stef<3: Sureeeee and what are you up to?

Danielle: same as you. Just laying in bed

Stef <3: With Lauren?

Danielle: Haha very funny

Stef <3: I thought it was

Danielle thinks about flirting with Stefania but hesitates for a moment. She really doesn't want to start any problems. She thinks back to how they were flirting in the kitchen at the party and how Melissa acted towards her.

Danielle: I'd much rather be with you.

Stef <3: Danielle...

Danielle: yes?

Stef <3: You could have been

Danielle: Facetime me.

Danielle panics as she sends that text..what was she thinking, she didn't even look good. Her hair was a mess and she was laying in bed in her pajamas. She had no time to think about how much she was going to make a fool of herself because Stefania was already facetiming her.