2. It's a date

The blonde turns to face the women who are sneaking out the door "what when we're you even going to tell me! YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK!" Barrett looks at jaina and slowly backs away out the door leaving Jaina to convince Danielle. "We just asked you. Come on please your house is so much nicer than ours and it'll just be us and the guys I promise nothing big."

Danielle looking at the pouting woman by the door gives in, "Fine, but next time ask and you better bring the alcohol and some chocolate." Jaina runs to Danielles chair giving her a big hug then leaves while yelling, "DEAL! YOU'RE THE BEST SAVRE!"

Stefania can't contain her laughter any longer. The blonde looks at the Italian with a small smile on her face,"what's so funny?" still laughing at the blonde Stefania says, "Nothing Bambina." Obviously not buying it Danielle begs Stefania to tell her "Come on please you can't just laugh like that and not tell me." Giving in to the blonde Stefania finally says, "i just think its funny how quickly you gave your house up for alcohol and chocolate."

Danielle rolls her eyes at Stefanias comment and stands up from her chair after finally finishing her hair and make up. "Well I was going to stay with you until you were done but nevermind go ahead and make fun of me." Danielle says while making her way to the door. "I'll just leave and wait in my trailer since I can't start filming until you're done and you wanted to be late today." The blonde says sarcastically finishing her sentence.

"HEY WE WERE BOTH LATE!" the brunette yells has the blonde starts to open the door laughing. "NO STAY...please." Stefania says before the blonde could leave. "Okay fine, you convinced me." Danielle says jokingly while taking her seat next to the Italian once again. "I actually wasn't going to leave but I'm happy you wanted me to stay as much as I did" The brunette turned pink and choked a little from the shock of how flirty Danielle was being.

Stefania knew she was interested in Danielle but she couldn't tell if Danielle felt the same. Danielle was always shy around Stefania she never showed any real indication of being interested in her. Well, other than the flush of pink that would come across her cheeks whenever Stefania gave her a compliment. Today was different, Danielle had now made 2 flirty comments. Once this morning when they bumped into each other and then again now. This wasn't like her at all but maybe she was just being nice or maybe she was flirting. Stefania couldn't tell and she started to get in her head about it. Had I made her uncomfortable by flirting with her? Was I being too forward by calling her bambina and bella? Did Danielle feel like she needed to make those comments because of how I acted???

"Stefania?" Danielle tapped Stefania's shoulder after saying her name for the third time. "oh sorry. yes ba- Danielle." Stefania answered after shaking herself from her thoughts. " I just asked if you wanted to come over tomorrow since Jaina and Barrett volunteered my house and I can't get out of this now" the blonde asked giving Stefania a confused look because of how she was now acting.

"let me think I might be working" the brunette answers "oh I see well- wait a second...tomorrow is our day off" Danielle looks over at the smiling brunette and punches her softly on her arm. "Of course, I would love to come over. Plus I can never say no to you" the Italian says laughing once again at the blonde. "Not funny" the blonde pouts and crosses her arms looking away.

The brunette stands laughing now being done with her hair and make up "I thought it was really funny, especially with that look on your face." Stefania says has she reaches over touching the blondes chin to make her look at her. Danielle begins to turn pink from the contact that was just made. The blondes bright blue eyes meeting the brunettes hazel ones just like this morning when they were on the floor sharing the same gaze together.

Stefania now aware of her hand lingering on the blondes chin quickly pulls away. Danielle quickly stands trying not to become more flustered than she already is. "We should probably get to set" Danielle says nervously looking at the floor while walking towards the door. "Yeah" Stefania says following the blonde out of hair and make up.

Both women leave hair and make up nervous from what just happened. They quietly walk to the set where they are filming their first scene for the day.

Breaking the silence the blonde says "well its a date then" taken back, the brunettes mouth falls open from shock of what her co star just said "okay you're right really funny" danielle says laughing after seeing stefanias shocked face. "Bold" the brunette mumbles under her breath with pink cheeks as Danielle walks away to take her place on set.