1. Morning Rush

"DANIELLE!"
Stefania moaned as she orgasmed from the blonde that was in between her legs working with both her tongue and fingers.
Danielle sucked her fingers clean and licked her lips as she crawled up the brunettes body until she was hovering over her just inches from her lips. With a smirk on her face, the blonde looked down at the Italian who was still breathing heavily and placed a small kiss on her lips. Danielle then whispered in the brunettes ear,  "Ready for more"

Stefania woke up in a panic from the alarm on her phone that had been blaring on her nightstand. "SHIT! I overslept again." She quickly got up and got into the shower thinking about the dream she had for the 3rd night in a row. She had only been working with Danielle for a little over a week now but since that first table read she could not get her out of her head.

After a morning of rushing around she finally made it onto the set of Station 19. Knowing that she was supposed to be in hair and make up 5 minutes ago she began fast walking to her trailer after checking through security. Looking down at her script and going over her schedule for the day,  Stefania bumps straight into the woman who made her late in the first place.

The blonde and the brunettes stuff scattered all over the floor infront of their trailers and they both began to pick it up. Still not making eye contact with the person she bumped into, the brunette mumbles, "Great, can this morning get any worse."

The blonde was completely mesmerized by the this tall brunette woman bent over on the floor. Her hair still wet thrown into a bun, wearing a plain white t shirt just slightly tucked into the front of her grey joggers rambling on in itailian.

To anyone else Stefania would look crazy. To Danielle this Italian frantically picking up her script off the floor looked beautiful just the sight of her gave her butterflies.

Danielle began to apologize, "Stefania I'm so sorry I didn't see you there I-" the blonde was instantly cut off as soon as Stefania recognized her voice. She looks up to meet those piercing blue eyes. "Bambina don't apologize it's my fault really I'm just in a rush. This morning has been terrible- "  the brunette looks the blonde up and down seeing her in her Station 19 uniform. " but it just got better" she says with a small smile on her face.

A big smile forms on the blondes face, "Funny, mine just got better too." Both women sit there frozen in the moment, smiling at each other with matching shades of pink on their cheeks.

Breaking eye contact, they both reach for the last paper on the floor. Their hands touching ever so slightly and even though this touch was simple and small they both felt the electricity that came from it. Their eyes meet one last time before Stefania grabs the paper and they both stand up.

"Well im heading to hair and make up, see you soon?" the shorter woman asks. "Definitely" the brunette smiles and walks into her trailer to change for the day.

On her way to hair and make up the blonde could not stop thinking about the interaction that just happened. Although it made her extremely late she still wishes she could've stayed on that floor holding that gaze with Stefania a little longer. That tiny interaction made up for her whole morning that was off to a rough start. In fact, her morning started off VERY similar to Stefanias but she didn't know that.

Danielle sat down in her chair at hair and makeup and the ladies immediately got to work. Barrett and Jaina had just finished but still had some time before they were needed on set. Danielle began to get lost in her thoughts about the dream she had this morning which made her wake up late.

The way her on-screen girlfriends hands roamed her body and the kisses she left in its trail. She was quickly snapped out of her thoughts by Jaina and Barrett questioning her.   "when you texted us you said you were having a terrible morning-" Barrett said quickly being cut off by Jaina finishing both of their thoughts "YEAH! So why are you smiling... who are you thinking about?" Jaina asked with a smug look on her face while leaning over her chair like a little kid to get closer to Danielles face.This is the first time the blonde noticed she was smiling and began to stutter "uhhhh...STEFANIA!" the blonde yelled.

Jaina and Barrett looked over to the door where the brunnette walked in saving the blonde from their questioning. "This isn't over savre" Jaina said glaring at Danielle while leaning back into her chair to sit normally. "Ciao bella, excited to see me? What isn't over?" Stefania questioned while taking a seat next to Danielle who was almost finished with her hair and make up. "NOTHING" yelled the blonde while glaring at her friends making sure they said nothing to the woman she was just daydreaming about.

The girls talk about their scenes for the day and a few minutes later a crew member walks in to tell Jaina and Barrett they have 5 mins until they're needed on set. They both stand to leave but before walking out the door Barrett stops  "I almost forgot! Jaina and I decided we're having a party at your house tomorrow Danielle."

A/N: Hi this is my first story and I don't know what I'm doing so feel free to give me constructive criticism and let me know how you like it!