chapter 17

Taehyung POV
"WHAT THERE IS NO WAY THEY R HERE" ari screams "ok deep breath now listen lets go there and check ok? No need to jump to conclusions" "ok...but what if they are Kai and Jennie" "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME LIKE THAT JENNIE KIM SHE IS A MONSTERR AND THAT LOVELY SARA SHE IS A ANGLE THERE IS BIGGG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM" "ok...cool taehyung" "AM UR OPPA UGHH"."Yeah Yeah so called oppa ugh"."Ok lets go now and check"."Ok oppa!" I smirk at her while leaving
Sara POV
Me and oppa are hurring up to the university yes we found out that ari and tae is studying in our new university like seriously we r studying there for like a year or so and how is it possible that we didn't notice them unless they are undercover or something idk am so stressed right now I go inside and run to the principle's office I stand out with oppa we make eye contact I let a long sigh out and knock "Come in" he says in a stern voice "Oh Ms Jennie and Mr kai what brings you here?" He asks kindly and I reply "Mr chen I wanted to ask you some information about some students" "um I don't think I can give u but go ahead who do want to know about" he says and oppa continues "Sir I wanted to know if there is 2 students named Lee Ari and Kim Taehyung please"."Give me a second please"."Sure" oppa says "Um...Unfortunately no there is no students with that name" "But..sir I found out that they study here how is that possible" "um...she means someone told us" "Oh am sorry I think it was a misunderstanding u guys can leave" "Let's go jennie....." "oppa but...." "come..." "ugh...ok.." I roll my eyes and leave with oppa I am really pissed there is no way we worked all this for nothing ughhh I hate this "Listen they r not here lets just go and see our old university just in case they went back" oppa says "yeah...." I say with a long sigh we both now have arrived at the university we both go in and I hear some familiar voice calling me "CHUBBY!!!"I turn around to find kai running towards me and he hugs me"KAI!"."I missed you so much my cutie chubby"."I missed you too my crackhead"  "Sara come We r here for something lets go" "Aish yeah bye ill talk to u later kai" "yeah byeee"
Jungkook POV
Like sara is so stupid she doesn't notice that guys intentions like he looking at her inappropriately like seriously I gaze down to see his boner which is all most about to burt out of his pants
"Sara come We r here for something lets go"."Aish yeah bye ill talk to u later kai"."yeah byeee" he smirks at me and leaves "Seriously Sara u have no idea how he is looking at you" "Don't start with that again oppa" "Ok fine am just trying to protect you nothing else" "Yeah Yeah" we both go inside and knock on the door we removed our make up in the car while coming to this university "Come in" "Anneyong Mr Baekhyun " "Oh sara and Jungkook you both what brings you guys here huh? "