chapter 3. breaking news

Comenzar desde el principio

.....

A week later her plan was settled and Marinette had everything prepared for Alya.
"Are you sure this is gonna work?" Adrien whispered.
"Of course! It's going to be hilarious. You'll see." She placed a kiss on his cheek and right after, Alya opened the bakery door.
"Hey girl! Long time no see huh we've been busy, you know, with the twins and all that, but I made a miracle, so Nino can stay with them while I come here to help my BFF. Hello Adrien, as handsome as always."
"Well, Alya, this is a nightmare. We have so much work that we don't know where to start!" He acted.
"But you don't work at the bakery."
"Yeah, we know, BUT this is a special order that my parents can't do and is extremely urgent." Marinette nodded really convinced.
"Okay, so... what can I do?"
Marinette then explained her how to make the bakery dough, but little did she know for what.
"Okay, so I just do what you told me. Right?" Alya asked concerned.
"Exactly. just do it. We'll do the rest."
And while Alya was doing her assigned job, Marinette and Adrien started baking.
"Eh... Marinette? What is that?"
"Oh? Oooh, this is part of the order. You know, the customer is having a baby. So we are baking baby croissants, baby maccarons, baby baguettes, baby cookies..."
Alya was looking at them suspiciously but she has no idea what was going on. She only kept watching how they baked everything ten times smaller. Tons and tons of mini sweets.
"Mari... I finished the dough... but Humm... don't you think that... the bread is too tiny?"
"Nahh, is alright. It's perfect for a baby. And the dough is perfect Alya, thank you! Perfect for a little human. I'm going to use It now. I'll be right back." And then she disappeared leaving Adrien and Alya alone.
"Psss, Adrien, is Marinette alright? She has baby fever or something?"
"Hum? Yeah, she's alright. why?"
"Are you sure? What have you done to my friend?"
"You should be more specific because I do a lot of things." He winked with a smirk and Alya punched him in the shoulder.
"Not that kind Agreste! Is she sick or something?"
"Oh, she is going through a lot right now... and... I think it's my fault." He teased faking a sob.
"What? What happened?? Did you two fight?"
"Oh, Alya, is way bigger than that..."
"Wait... IS THERE A NEW VILLAIN?? IS THAT SO?? well you know I can take back my miraculous..."
"No, no, is nothing like that, Alya. It is just between Mari and I. And... everything is about to change..."
Alya was concerned, intrigued, and very very lost. She frowned.
"Are you two going to divorce?"
Adrien almost choked with the little cookie he was eating.
"WHAT? no, no, Of course not!"
"THEN WHAT IS IT???"
"IS GOING TO CHANGE EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!" He shouted while he disappeared from the bakery to go upstairs after Marinette.
"Kid, don't you think you exaggerated??" Plagg asked.
"Nahh, she'll be fine. Bugaboo, I'm here. You can go down now. She is utterly lost." He laughed.
"Good job, Kitty! This is way funnier than I thought." She kissed him and went down stairs with Alya, faking a tear and crying.
"Alya!!!!"
"What's going on girl?? I know something's up. You can tell me. I've always been here."
"Well... it's way too much, you know?? I've never felt like this."
"Does it has something to do with Adrien?" Alya hugged her.
"Well you should be more specific because Adrien does a lot of things."
"UGHHH YOU TWO ARE INCREDIBLE. THATS NOT WHAT I MEAN. You know what? I give up." She turned back annoyed.
"No, no, I understand. It's too much for you Alya. I get it. Guess we'll have to Keep baking."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH TOO MUCH??? Girl I'm confused. You told me you were Ladybug and I kept the secret perfectly. You know I can handle whatever. But if you don't wanna tell me it's okay. I'm done baking."
"Okay. I'll tell you. It has something to do with Bread, baking, and ovens."
Marinette laughed because she couldn't keep it anymore.
"Baking? HHHH are you going to leave fashion?"
"Keep trying. It's also related to Adrien."
"You are going to run the bakery?"
"There are another little thing added."
"OOOHHH I GET IT NOW. YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE THE MIRACLE BOX IN THE TEMPLE AND THEN YOU ARE GOING TO OPEN YOUR OWN BAKERY?"
Seriously? Is that all what a journalist can do?
"The answer is upstairs. Search for it." Adrien appeared in scene.
"YOUU... ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY. This better not me a prank"
She went upstairs frowning with her arms crossed. Every kind of possibility crossed her mind But she had no clue about what was actually going on.
She knocked the door And Sabine opened it, greeting her and letting her in. Then Alya started to search until she saw the oven.
Still lost and concerned, she opened it to see there was just a little bun in the oven.
"What? There's just a bun in the... oven..." at that exact moment she realized it. "OH MY FREAKING GOD. NO WAY. A BUN IN THE OVEN, BAKING, BABY THINGS. OF COURSE!!!!! IS MARINETTE PREGNANT??" She yelled incredibly freaked out. She put her hands in her head with a big smile and running downstairs.
"MARIIIIIIII" She hugged her tightly. "OMG OMG THIS IS AMAZING. I WAS ABOUT TO KILL YOU BUT EVERYTHING I WANT TO DO NOW IS HUG YOU. IM SO HAPPY!"
Adrien and Marinette bursted in laugh.
It was so much fun teasing her up to that point. And her reaction was priceless.
"CONGRATS ADRIEN" She hugged him too. No mystery she liked babies a lot.
"Hold on, so that means, Ladybug is pregnant and Cat noir is the father. CAN I WRITE IT ON THE BLOG?"
"No." Both said in unison.
"Whyyyyyyyy??"
"I had enough with the wedding thing. We were trending topic for weeks, and everyone wanted an interview. I don't have energy for that again." Marinette said.
"Oh, come on, LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR GET MARRIED. Was the best article I've ever written. Imagine "LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR EXPECT A BABY".
"No" Both said with the same voice.
"Okay, I get it. I'm still so happy for you!!! But I'll take my revenge!"