Chapter 2. Tikki knows

They planned a trip for two weeks in London. And the last few days were exhausting. They visited everything they could and enjoyed it a lot!

Marinette pov:

It's been a couple days since we arrived to London. The first thing we visited was of course, the Big Ben. Huge. Amazing. Incredible. I was in London! I loved to travel! And Adrien was the best travel partner. He knew everything about the city. It was like having a personal tour guide.

But that morning... Everything changed.

Our clothes were still spread over the hotel room, and me, with my mind still thinking about last night with a silly smile.

Then I felt dizzy. As if everything around me was spinning. A stinging feeling in my head. And a sickness like I've never felt. A huge need of throwing up. I managed to reach the bathroom, but nothing happened. False alarm. I still felt so sick tho. It got more intense with the time!. Maybe I was getting sick for real, we've been only eating sandwiches for like a week.

After picking up all the clothes I took a look at the hour. Ten in the morning. I lied down beside him again, looking at his locks of blond hair covering his face. He is so calmed when he sleeps... so happy. Like a baby. Nothing in comparison to when he is awake. Or let's not talk when he...

Whoops, Marinette, calm down.

I placed a kiss on his forehead while I caressed his cheeks, softly, so I didn't wake him up.

"Happy Anniversary, Adrien" I whispered. "I hope you have everything you've always wanted." I said almost to myself.

I loved him in every way possible. Adrien, the one who turned into my crush with an umbrella. My best friend, at the same time my partner in crime. My boyfriend, my fiance, my husband. There's nothing that could stop us now. We fought together countless times. There's no one I trust more than him. And now, after four years after promising to take care of each other forever, we were here. Time was slipping through mt fingers... but I enjoyed every single minute of it.

My eyes still looked at him like the first day, it felt like each new day we fell in love over and over again. My skin still bristled when he talked to me about whatever, my body still trembled when he put his hands on me, and I still had the same fear of loosing him as big as the love I had for him.

Then I got out of bed quietly, I didn't want to wake him up. And... I got dizzy again. My stomach hurted so bad that it couldn't be my period. Oh my god. It was painful. I was so uncomfortable.

I dressed up, took my purse and left a note "I'll be right back". Luckily, there was a pharmacy in front of the hotel. I needed something to fade the pain away.

I arrived the pharmacy and asked a young man for some pills. And, me being nervous, as always, explained him everything. My headache, my dizziness and my uncomfortableness. He was so nice! He was looking at me so happy.

He smiled at me. He also asked me another few things and then he handed me the things I ordered plus... another little box. I payed and walked back to the hotel.

"Marinette. Are you okay?" Tikki sneaked the head out of the purse.

"I think I am."

"Mari... I think I know what it's going on." Tikki smirked. "Could you be pregnant?"

"No... I don't think so. I had my period last month. And I always get sick before it comes over again. I'll be fine. Now hide, nobody should see you."

Tikki did as I said and we got back to the hotel and the room. Honestly, I wanted it. I wanted what Tikki said so bad. So I was kinda excited and sure that it couldn't be at the same time.