Chapter 1

This story will be in Izuku's POV unless I say otherwise. That being said..

Third person POV

Izuku did not have an easy life. When he was first diagnosed as quirkless his parents began to forget him more and more throughout the years, he wouldn't even be surprised if they thought his sister was an only child.

But away from them. Izuku knew that as soon as he started cooking for himself and others is when you truly become an adult, it was the last thing his "Mother" taught him before forgetting his existence.

But who was he cooking for? You may ask. Well around when he was 10 he found a cat made of black whisps in the alleyway looking for scraps. Finding a kinship with the abandoned animal he decided to take him in, soon naming him Maxi.

Izuku is 15 now and was currently at his last day of middle school with the teacher walking in. The class grew silent until.. "Alright class you're all in your third year so you gotta start thinking about your future." He then threw all the papers into the air. "But who am I kidding? I know you all wanna go to the hero track!" And with that the class erupted in cheers. "Yes, yes you all have amazing quirks but you know no quirk usage in school." He lightly reprimanded.

"Yo teach! Don't go lumping me and Izumi with these extras! They'd be lucky to end up being a sidekick to some d-lister!" Spoke an ash blonde haired boy named Bakugo Katsuki from his desk. The students obviously were outraged at the boys remark while he yelled back about his superiority.

"Ah Gai you wanna go to U.A right? Well I'm sure you'll do great." The teacher said with a smile "Thank you." Izuku replied, you see with his "parents" forgetting about his existences he had to make his own registration to the school and he decided that he'd change his name. "Wow Gai's going to U.A? So cool!" A student said "I hope you get in!" Said another.

Bakugo however wasn't as excited to the news. "Huh!? You think you're better then me ya' damn giant!?!!" Bakugo yelled while walking to Izuku's desk. "Hey you leave Gai alone, he's way better then you!" Exclaimed a student. "What was that?!" Bakugo yelled back with just as much anger. "Yeah Gai is the nicest person I know! One time I saw him help a pregnant lady to the hospital!" Added another. "Alright class settle down! And Bakugo get back to your desk." called out the teacher.

My first time skip! So exciting! (I will now be referring to Izuku as Gai)

Gai's POV

I was walking down a bridge to get home when I heard a weird voice "Ah an extra large meat shield perfect!" I turned around to see a large green sludge monster jumping at me. Of course I couldn't have that so I jump out of the way immediately. "Quit moving around!" The monster yelled as his movements became more frantic. Soon enough a loud. "Fear not for I am here!" Was heard and All Might appeared! Punching the sludge into bits before walking up to me. "Thank you for stalling him out for me sir!" All Might said with a hearty laugh.

"It's no problem but would you sign this for me?" I asked taking out a notebook full of signatures. "Of course I will! For your kid eh?" Asked All Might while going through the book. "Uh.. sure." I reply weakly realizing he must have mistaken me for an older man.

'How did he get all these signatures?.. is that Endeavor!?! I didn't even know he did signatures!' All Might thought to himself before finally finding a spot to write in. "Well thank you again for your help sir." All Might said before taking the trapped villain and jumping off.

Another time skip wooooo~

Before I walked up to my home I saw Izumi talking to All Might and decided to listen. "Woah! All Might it's you!" Izumi exclaimed. "Yes it is I! All Might! But you may know me more as-" All Might then puffed into smoke revealing..