"Me-Mew. Oh my God, what have I done? I haven't apologize to him. I don't even know where he live for a month before and now, he's leaving me again." Gulf talks to himself. Then, he went to the twins' room.

"Tharn..... Type..... Daddy leave me. Little bean, daddy leave you and your brothers too. Daddy leaves us again. It was papa's fault. Papa sorry naa. Don't worry, papa will find your daddy and bring him back to us. Papa promise."

**********

Mew is now in front of the orphanage. He called Aunt Mame and not long after, his call was answered.

"Hello Mew." said Aunt Mame once she answeres the call.

"He-hello Aunt Mame. Sorry for disturbing you. I'm in front of your orphanage. Can I stay for one night?" Mew asked, holding back his tears.

Aunt Mame hung up the call and immediately went out to Mew who was in front of her orphanage. When she see Mew, she quickly hug him tight and Mew burst into tears.

Once they were inside, Aunt Mame told him to rest inside Gulf's room and she will be back soon to bring tea for him. Mew just nod and he walked slowly.

"Here, tea for you. Spill everything to me, don't you dare to lie." said Aunt Mame. Mew told her everything about what happened between him and Gulf.

"I don't want to tie him anymore with me, Aunt Mame. I don't want to hurt him anymore. I'm not a good man for him. He carried Goob's name by marrying me and as I told you before, I don't want to tie him with me anymore because I'm a murderer and I don't deserve to be with him."

"Lucky me he didn't make a police report for murdering his daughter and in return, I will follow his request. I won't appear in front of him again or maybe forever." said Mew and he slowly wiped his tears.

"He is pregnant, Mew. How about your little bean? Don't you care about him?" asked Aunt Mame.

"I really want to be with him to feel the experience of taking care of him, his cravings and our baby but I can't do anything, Aunt Mame. He don't even want to eat what I cook for him, except for the fried rice after I throw away the food earlier. He told me he's afraid that I might kill our baby and I'm totally aware of it. I'm not mad at him because I know what he said to me is true."

"I failed. I failed to take care of him as you wish me to. I'm sorry for everything, Aunt Mame. I'm sorry too for disturbing you. I know he's not here but for me, staying in his room, I can feel him. Can you let me stay here for tonight, Aunt Mame? I promise, I will leave before you wake up in the morning." Mew smiled. Aunt Mame hug him.

"You're not disturbing me at all and yes, you can stay here. I....." Before Aunt Mame continue speaking, her phone's ringing and Mew notices the name who calls her.

"I know he won't care if I leave his condo and he won't ask about me but if he does, please don't tell him I'm here with you. I really need to stay here and I don't want him to chase me out for staying inside his room." begged Mew.

"Okay. I won't disturb you anymore. Take a rest and good night, Mew." Aunt Mame went out of the room and she called Gulf.

"Mae..... Mew left. He left me and our child. He left because I chased him out of our room. I..... I don't know where to find him, Mae." said Gulf, sobbing.

"He beg me not to tell you but because of your stupid plan, I will tell you where he is. Promise me, don't chase him out but talk with him and APOLOGIZE." said Aunt Mame emphasizing the word apologize.

"I-I promised. I need him, I won't chase him. Where is him, Mae? Please, tell me. Where is my husband?"

"He's here, inside your room. He beg me to let him stay there for tonight, just to feel you. I'm mad at him but it doesn't mean that he did not deserve any chances. I'm going to your condo now to look after my grandchild and you will come here and settle everything. Wait for me." said Aunt Mame and she hung up the call.

Gulf opened his door slowly and he can see his Mew sleeping soundly. He smiled and he walked slowly towards his husband. He climbed on the bed and lay down next to Mew. He caressed Mew's cheeks and lips slowly.

"Don't leave me again, love. I love you too, so much." Gulf said and he hugged him tightly. He sniffed Mew's scent until he fell asleep.

Mew awoke from his sleep after he felt something hugging him tightly and he was shocked. "G-Gulf." whispered Mew.

He removed Gulf's hand slowly not wanting to wake him up so that he can leave the orphanage but he failed. Gulf already opened his eyes. Mew immediately stood up but he was frozed when Gulf pulled his hand.

"Do you hate me that much until you left your little family again?" asked Gulf. He's now standing in front of his husband. Mew looked down. He pulled back his hand slowly and he shook his head.

"No, not at all. I'm just following what you want me to do. Sorry for staying here without your permission, Kanawut. I will leave now." said Mew without looking at Gulf. Gulf cupped Mew's face but still, Mew didn't look at him.

"Look at me, love. I miss you and I love you too, so much."

Mew cried. Finally he could hear the words he really wanted to hear from his beloved person even though he knew Gulf had to say it. Mew looked at him.

"I know you had to say that words. Thank you, I really appreciate it." and he smiled sadly.

Gulf pecked Mew's lips and he looked at him lovingly. "No, love. I said it because I really miss you and I really love you. I'm sorry for hurting you."

"No no, it's my fault. I'm the one who's hurting you. Don't worry Kanawut, I will follow your wish. I already told you in the note. Well, can..... Errr, can you let go of my face? I'm not a good person for you to stare. I don't want your child to be a bad person like me. Let me go so that I can go back to my home and prepare the divorce paper for you."

"Never! If you really want to leave me, make love with me now and you are free to go!" said Gulf. He really missed his Mew. He licked his husband's neck and ear. Then, he kissed him passionately. They did it and before Gulf fell asleep, he looked at Mew.

"Thank you. We're both tired. So, let's sleep first and we will talk later. I love you, husband."

Mew really want to stay and talk with Gulf but when he remembered Gulf's  words before they make love, he left him right after he cleaned Gulf.

I was quite busy with my wedding preparations ..
Maybe I’ll update my story after or a week before I get married ..
Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me for you 💕💕💕💕💕